Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

A disappointing 0.2lb loss. Could be the Chinese beef chow mein last night so I will weigh tomorrow morning. Been so good with syns and salads as well: (
I always find that if I've had a take away before weigh in that I weigh more , especially with Chinese as it has so much salt, I would just drink lots of water today she weigh again tommorow :) xxx

Hi everyone, i would like to join this group because im 10st 10lb at the min and really really want to be in the 9s by the 19th of dec, christmas party! So posting on here will keep me going i hope!

I always find that if I've had a take away before weigh in that I weigh more , especially with Chinese as it has so much salt, I would just drink lots of water today she weigh again tommorow :) xxx

Thelifeofpieface you were totally right! A 0.2lb loss turned into a 1.4lbs loss after a day of drinking lots and being on plan. Silly chowmein! X

With a 4lb loss I'm into the 9's! Yay! Going to hover about here though as got a busy off plan weekend next weekend ;) So happy though! XXXX

Had a cheeky weigh this morning and just scraping the 9's at 9.13 BUT women's weeks is knocking on my door so tomorrow's weigh in may show different

I think I can legitimately rejoin here - my class weighin is still 11st, but I've been weighing in the 10's for a week now, so I hope that will be reflected in my class weight Tuesday night - although my Chinese last night shows a gain on the scales even though it was within syns. I'll leather the water into me today and tomorrow and hope to be officially in the 10's Tuesday.

10st is my target weight but I think I might adjust it down when I get closer - seeing a 9 would be a miracle of sorts!!

I think I can legitimately rejoin here - my class weighin is still 11st, but I've been weighing in the 10's for a week now, so I hope that will be reflected in my class weight Tuesday night - although my Chinese last night shows a gain on the scales even though it was within syns. I'll leather the water into me today and tomorrow and hope to be officially in the 10's Tuesday. 10st is my target weight but I think I might adjust it down when I get closer - seeing a 9 would be a miracle of sorts!!
Good luck lovely, let us know how you get on :) xx

and after my cheeky weigh in women's week visited and I stayed the same bring on this week and those 9's

I know damn it at least it wasn't a gain :) should show next week fingers crossed

Back