Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well I'm officially in!! Down 1 tonight to 10st 13. My aim is to be in the 9's for Christmas- but in the short term I want to not go back to the 11's after my weekend at the in-laws!!

Help !! Im having a really bad week I need someone to slap me and refocus me! :slap:

Its women's week and the carbs are being craved and damn those carbs I can feel the bloating already I am continuing to write my food diary and its showing that I am having plenty of free foods but not super free (veges) and I have just worked out I am over on my syns this week by 2, which isn't a lot but to me it is as I try to not to have no more than 5--10 a day and I am out tomorrow with the girls and need to refocus and save the rest of the week.

Tonight I have a SW curry which I plan to supplement the rice with vegetables and cook a SW stew for tomorrows dinner.

im so desperate I know if I continue as I am this week it will a gain on Monday and not a loss in the 9's :(

Help !! Im having a really bad week I need someone to slap me and refocus me! :slap: Its women's week and the carbs are being craved and damn those carbs I can feel the bloating already I am continuing to write my food diary and its showing that I am having plenty of free foods but not super free (veges) and I have just worked out I am over on my syns this week by 2, which isn't a lot but to me it is as I try to not to have no more than 5--10 a day and I am out tomorrow with the girls and need to refocus and save the rest of the week. Tonight I have a SW curry which I plan to supplement the rice with vegetables and cook a SW stew for tomorrows dinner. im so desperate I know if I continue as I am this week it will a gain on Monday and not a loss in the 9's :(
You can do it Hun! How did yesterday go? Women's week can mess with your weight anyway so may be a good idea to leave weighing yourself until next week? Hope today is better for you xxx

You can do it Hun! How did yesterday go? Women's week can mess with your weight anyway so may be a good idea to leave weighing yourself until next week? Hope today is better for you xxx

Thanks womens week okay just those cravings and they always seem harder to fight then usual :) yes definitely not stepping on those scales I feel myself returning to normal and making better decisions so those hormones must be settiling :)

in a lb away ! fingers crossed next week going to be 100% on plan this week

No idea if I'm still in the 10's, have has a very hard going 7 weeks so diet been out the window. But is ready to restart on Monday... X

Hello, may I join? Rejoining SW this evening. Just posted in Wednesday weigh in. I think I'm 10st 7. Not sure but will know later! So I am aiming for 9st7 initially. Will read back on this when I've more time later and hopefully get lots of tips as I've let weight loss go out the window and I'm feeling pretty rough!

Hello, may I join? Rejoining SW this evening. Just posted in Wednesday weigh in. I think I'm 10st 7. Not sure but will know later! So I am aiming for 9st7 initially. Will read back on this when I've more time later and hopefully get lots of tips as I've let weight

Welcome hun, good luck :)

Back