Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

hi all question....how are your portions ? i think im eating way to much....went down to 10st 1lb now 10st 2.1/2 :/ gained 1/2lb last week and gained 1LB this week...im not well atm and group is telling me not to worry and to get well first....but as im not well im eating all the time even when not hungry been on plan 100% and im gaining makes me angry....wouldn't mind if i wasn't following full on...So im thinking im having to much food so im going to really try and listen to my body then my mind....and try not to comfort eat...i mean im eating like i was 19ST (was there years ago) Thankyou for reading XX

Sorry to hear you are unwell, hope you start to feel better x

I am new to SW but am down to 10at 12lb, I will attach photos so you can see my portion sizes x

For breakfast I have been having either- apple. Pear and banana with two alpen light bars or bacon, egg and tomatoes and then apple.

For lunch I have been having meat slices and vegetable sticks or subway salad.

For dinner it is chicken and veg, quorn sausage with swede and carrot mash and veg, pesto pasta, cheese and veg.

Hope these help with the portion sizes x

Attachments

• image-1321465630.jpg
    image-1321465630.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image-2932670836.jpg
    image-2932670836.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image-1514213967.jpg
    image-1514213967.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 43
  • image-3885288102.jpg
    image-3885288102.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 42
  • image-2300817066.jpg
    image-2300817066.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image-2187305435.jpg
    image-2187305435.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 38
  • image-58618209.jpg
    image-58618209.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 42
  • image-1069885533.jpg
    image-1069885533.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 42
Thankyou Binky Yer knew i was eating Way to much :/ lol im just to Greedy ive cut down on food so much...eating till full....and not just eating for the sake of it :D feel better in my tummy for it....i guess i should go to the shop and buy a stop im full button as wasn't given one at birth :rolleyes:.. But i need to learn that one :D Thankyou they do look yummy btw XX

Thankyou Binky Yer knew i was eating Way to much :/ lol im just to Greedy ive cut down on food so much...eating till full....and not just eating for the sake of it :D feel better in my tummy for it....i guess i should go to the shop and buy a stop im full button as wasn't given one at birth :rolleyes:.. But i need to learn that one :D Thankyou they do look yummy btw XX

I find I used to eat so much I felt bloated and had to sit down for an hour after dinner, now I am strait up from the table washing up and cleaning the kitchen :)

Try having free snacks to help between meals, I have a muller for pudding most days x

i eat my food then wait an hour if im hungry ill have an apple :D ... Then tell myself im not hungry and drink water XX

Hi still here here only just thought ! Got to 10.10 before Christmas since then plus not a good January up to 10.13.5 did slip up into the 11s for a while ! I'm back CC on mfp for now which is how I lost most of my weight last year plus exercising . I did try SW for a few weeks but I can't seem to shift weight it's great for maintaining though . Don't think I was overeating as made sure I only ate while hungry and not cause it's free food . I think everyone is different and what works for one doesn't always work for another . Good luck everyone hope to get nearer the 9s this year but doing it half a stone at a time next goal 10.7 :) x

Here to join xx lost 2.5lbs this week taking me to 10st 12.5lb :)

Hi everyone, I'm also here to join; now weigh 10st 13.5lbs so only just in the 10's, but determined to stay down here and keep going down!

Hi everyone, I'm also here to join; now weigh 10st 13.5lbs so only just in the 10's, but determined to stay down here and keep going down!

welcome and well done xx

I started at 11st 12lb but now done to 10st 4.5lb but seem to have stopped :( Not sure if I'm having an off couple of weeks but we will see tomorrow!

I started at 11st 12lb but now done to 10st 4.5lb but seem to have stopped :( Not sure if I'm having an off couple of weeks but we will see tomorrow!

that does sometimes happen but when i slow down i tend to lose inches instead xx

Can I join too please? I started over a year ago now at 12st1lb after having my first baby. I've lost 20lbs but finding it extremely slow now. I have gone off plan lots of times but the past 3 weeks I've stuck to it and only managed to lose 3lbs. In fact this week I've lost nothing! Getting very disheartened.

Can I join too please? I started over a year ago now at 12st1lb after having my first baby. I've lost 20lbs but finding it extremely slow now. I have gone off plan lots of times but the past 3 weeks I've stuck to it and only managed to lose 3lbs. In fact this week I've lost nothing! Getting very disheartened.

You have done so well to be 20lbs lighter in a year xx keep going and it will soon start shifting again xx have u took.measurements x when i slowed down i lost inches instead x

Hello guys!! I'm a target member but wanting to get into the 9's and find it really difficult so shift those few extra pounds. Before Christmas I was 10 stone 5, after Christmas I went up to 10 13 and today I am 10 stone 9! Been fannying on since Christmas and haven't shifted all my Christmas and new year weight but want to make the push to get into the 9's!! Xx

Hi, can I join please?

I was 10st 9lbs at the last weigh in, and I'm desperate to get my weight back in the single figures bracket again. I feel I may hit a plateau soon, though. I'm on Lyrica, which caused my weight to suddenly go into the 10s seemingly overnight last year. I'd never weighed more than mid-9s before, and unfortunately it was a slippery slope for me, as the increased appetite, coupled with being disheartened with the weight gain and letting my guard down further caused my weight to keep on increasing.

Still, I've broken back into the 10s, so I hope I can keep going onwards and downwards!

Nice to meet you all :).

Half a pound down today taking me to 10st 10.5lb xx

Back