Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

So I have a big night out tonight and I weigh in online tomorrow. I have stuck to plan about 80% of the time this week. I wasn't wasting food I had already bought. So I ate the pie and drank the wine! I will try to eat lots of free food today. The real challenge begins this week. I will reach 9st 13 soon.

So I have a big night out tonight and I weigh in online tomorrow. I have stuck to plan about 80% of the time this week. I wasn't wasting food I had already bought. So I ate the pie and drank the wine! I will try to eat lots of free food today. The real challenge begins this week. I will reach 9st 13 soon.
Good luck :)

I want to be same weight this week, 3lbs away so hopefully I can do it lol zx good luck x

Stood on scales this morning ... 10st 3lbs!!!! 3lb loss this week!!!! Super chuffed!!!

So I drank a lot of beer last night. And cocktails! Had a lovely curry and avoided chips. Did quite well considering. I weighed in there and I had lost 2lbs! I'm delighted. Now today I'm with family for dinner and there is a big cake. It's for me so I have to have some as not saying I'm doing SW just yet. That can be all my syns. I'm looking forward to a good week.

So I drank a lot of beer last night. And cocktails! Had a lovely curry and avoided chips. Did quite well considering. I weighed in there and I had lost 2lbs! I'm delighted. Now today I'm with family for dinner and there is a big cake. It's for me so I have to have some as not saying I'm doing SW just yet. That can be all my syns. I'm looking forward to a good week.
Straight back on it tomorrow and you will be fine xx

Well lost another 2lb so now 10st 1.5lb yay getting there. But I've been a bit ichy poorly today so husband is getting me cheesy chips from chip shop for dinner :eat: naughty me but as I'm nearly always on plan I'm about due this. The 9's are coming!! Maybe just not next week lol x

Well lost another 2lb so now 10st 1.5lb yay getting there. But I've been a bit ichy poorly today so husband is getting me cheesy chips from chip shop for dinner :eat: naughty me but as I'm nearly always on plan I'm about due this. The 9's are coming!! Maybe just not next week lol x
Well done, so close to those 9s xx I think as long as you stay on plan rest of week those cheesy chips won't do much harm :) enjoy xx

Fingers crossed ( I did wash them down with a cream finger and chocolate brownie ice cream too) purely medicinal ;) back on plan today though x
Of course ;)
got to be done xx

I'm a serial weighed and do it every morning! Today it was bang on 10 stone! Now I do fluctuate but it's been a while since I was there! Still have another 4 days til official weigh in. Unfortunately I'm away with work til Sunday and due to the nature of the trip it will be a lot of not particularly healthy food. Will prob not see 10st on Sunday! Keep going! Have a good week. Onwards and downwards!

Only half a pound again xx really disappointed because I've been really good :( oh well lol do find if I have a treat I lose more lol
I hate that when you've been good, sometimes it means a better loss next week so chin up and have a little treat ( not too much like me! I'm doing a lot of back peddling this week ) X

Was pleased today, my friend popped up for coffee .. she said she could see a difference around my tummy area, I did have my usual high waisted jeans on but she said that didn't make a difference!! Pleased others can see the difference even if i'm not sure if i can!!

Back