Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Could be .. I am drinking a lot of water weight .. i'm glad its only 2lb though and not more. Like I said .. being extra good this week!!

The scales this morning was bang on 10st and now it's 10st4!!!! I think I'll STS this week. Feeling the hormonal bloat. Hubby just told me I was being awkward about food as I didn't want wedges or a wrap as he was making fajitas! So I've just put on some SW chips. He's usually very supportive but I'm trying to be good to keep syncs for my glass of wine!!!

The scales this morning was bang on 10st and now it's 10st4!!!! I think I'll STS this week. Feeling the hormonal bloat. Hubby just told me I was being awkward about food as I didn't want wedges or a wrap as he was making fajitas! So I've just put on some SW chips. He's usually very supportive but I'm trying to be good to keep syncs for my glass of wine!!!
My husband is supportive of me but there are times he just sits in front of me quaffing chocolate peanuts or giant bags of crisps and I want to scream ' I HATE YOU!' Lol he keeps saying he'll diet with me, we'll see. He did used to say sometimes I can be boring if I don't want to go out for a meal or a drink but I've relaxed about that now and am not as strict on myself. Enjoy your wine X

Stood on the scales this morning .. It said 9st 10!!! Stepped off and back on ... 10st 2. Did it again, 10st 2 ... My mean scales tricked me ☹

I hate that when you've been good, sometimes it means a better loss next week so chin up and have a little treat ( not too much like me! I'm doing a lot of back peddling this week ) X
Didn't turn out like that lol Went away for week and put on 0.5lb lol Back on it this week :D

Grr! Naughty scales!

I know!! Was pleased they said 9st 10!!! Then to jump to 10st 2 was just mean lol!! Am 10st 2 still this morning. I seem to be stuck there now. Need to do something to boost the weight loss!!

I know!! Was pleased they said 9st 10!!! Then to jump to 10st 2 was just mean lol!! Am 10st 2 still this morning. I seem to be stuck there now. Need to do something to boost the weight loss!!
I was off plan yesterday so panic dieting today to reduce damage. Weigh in Monday and just know it's going to be a sts or gain!!!!

I was off plan yesterday so panic dieting today to reduce damage. Weigh in Monday and just know it's going to be a sts or gain!!!!

Not bad if you stay the same though!

Well as I thought, I maintained. I even dragged the scales around the bathroom trying to see if I weighed lighter anywhere else in the room :rotflmao: lol but alas them 9's are proving hard to get to........this week number nine! I'm coming to get you!!!!

Weighed in at 10st. I'm sticking with that! Think it was the way I stood and possibly could be just over. anyway will try to get under for next weigh in. Have a good week all.
I'm still at 10 so next weigh in for me too!

As I've said before I've officially set my target at 10s 3lbs but once I am there I'm going to see how I feel in my own skin and see if there is any more I want to shift. The idea of being 9st 10lbs is really appealing but I just don't know if it'll suit me. Currently sitting at 10s 6.5lbs

Grrrrr ... i've been stuck at 10st 2 for the whooooooole week (I have become a daily weigher lol ) I'm not doing anything different, not gone off plan. Help!! Have I reached a point where I won't loose anymore?? Beginning to loose faith :(

Grrrrr ... i've been stuck at 10st 2 for the whooooooole week (I have become a daily weigher lol ) I'm not doing anything different, not gone off plan. Help!! Have I reached a point where I won't loose anymore?? Beginning to loose faith :(
No try not to lose faith. We all know how annoying it can be when things don't move but deep down we know the plan works. Sometimes your body reaches a stage where it can slow down especially if your near target but maybe try eating different things. I get into a habit of just rotating the same 7 or 8 meals through the week but maybe if you change things it might jus give you the kick start to get things shifting again. I'm going to try that this week as my weight has been slow/static since thinking I'd get into the 9's. Good luck to you ( and me ;))

No try not to lose faith. We all know how annoying it can be when things don't move but deep down we know the plan works. Sometimes your body reaches a stage where it can slow down especially if your near target but maybe try eating different things. I get into a habit of just rotating the same 7 or 8 meals through the week but maybe if you change things it might jus give you the kick start to get things shifting again. I'm going to try that this week as my weight has been slow/static since thinking I'd get into the 9's. Good luck to you ( and me ;))

Its just really frustrating. I guess I do actually eat more or less the same food week in and week out. Maybe time to switch it up a bit! Fingers crossed it kick starts the weight loss again!!

Back