Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Anyone know the syns for this?? WP_20160415_12_26_39_Pro.jpg WP_20160415_12_26_52_Pro.jpg

Well got 1lb off this morning. Better than a kick in the face and gives me my 1 and half stone award. It was a struggle to get it off this week, I think ve gotten a bit slack in counting my syns and hex's properly so I'll try harder this week x

I don't really know the Syn value of meat products but there is a page on Facebook called syns allowed and they have he syns for EVERYTHING! I use it a lot because I'm doing the plan at home x
What's the link?? I cant find it lol

Well got 1lb off this morning. Better than a kick in the face and gives me my 1 and half stone award. It was a struggle to get it off this week, I think ve gotten a bit slack in counting my syns and hex's properly so I'll try harder this week x
Yay!! I've been really good the last few days!! Hoping it pays off!!

I'm coming off plan for a few days, sometimes you're head is just not in the right place so rather than carry the usual guilt I carry if I so much as look at a bar of chocolate or white bread I'm letting myself know I'm human and it's OK to 'blip' now and then. So I won't weigh this Monday but will restart on Monday and hope for minimal damage the following weigh in x p.s I'll still be coming on here though

I'm coming off plan for a few days, sometimes you're head is just not in the right place so rather than carry the usual guilt I carry if I so much as look at a bar of chocolate or white bread I'm letting myself know I'm human and it's OK to 'blip' now and then. So I won't weigh this Monday but will restart on Monday and hope for minimal damage the following weigh in x p.s I'll still be coming on here though

I have been debating coming off plan. I am loosing faith. I can't get anymore weight of no matter what I do!! Maybe I'm just not eating the right stuff?? I dunno!!
Of course its ok to blip now and then. Good idea to start afresh on Monday. That way you can get into the right frame of mind.

Well @FloralFlower85 Ive seen your food pictures on Instagram and it looks like you are eating the right stuff. Maybe it's your healthy extras slipping over, I'm guilty of not measuring them anymore and guessing by sight. Another thing I do is eat all the free foods but not necessarily the super free/speed foods. Oopsy :rolleyes:.
Typically I've caught my sons sickness bug and not felt much like eating yet :oops: I've been dreaming of yummy things for when I get my appetite back! The only good bit about it is there won be as much damage done when I get back on it. X

Sometimes a break is best. It can become all consuming. Someday all I think about is what I can eat, when will I eat. That's not healthy either. Enjoy the break and come back ready and motivated..
Weighed in at 9st12. That will be undone this week I think but will keep going.

Sometimes a break is best. It can become all consuming. Someday all I think about is what I can eat, when will I eat. That's not healthy either. Enjoy the break and come back ready and motivated..
Weighed in at 9st12. That will be undone this week I think but will keep going.
Thanks, I'm enjoying my break and will be motivated then from tomorrow onwards. 9 st 12 is fab well done, even if you have a small slip I'm sure you'll get back there x

Well .. I lost 1/4 of a lb!!! Very small but better than nothing!!! So am now 10st 1lb 3/4. Slowly but surely right??

Yay, let's celebrate it anyway as a loss is a loss :D I'm trying to be good today, think I've had all my syns already but back on plan now and hoping to reach target in May :)

Still 10st 1lb and 3/4!! Even after a chip shop take away last night!! I am being extra extra good now!!

How is everyone today???

I'm struggling still, i want to be good but the devil in me keeps eating rubbish :mad: I keep wondering about calling target. I am comfortable at my current weight but could do with another 5 or 6 lbs off. Decisions decisions x

Back