anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

Hi, I am on my 4th week of ww. Started at 11st 7lbs and lost 2.5lb each week for 2 weeks then a sts last week. Am now 11st 2lbs and hoping to be in the 10's soon. I don't feel as though I have lost this week despite stcking to my points and having over 30 weeklies left and all activity points. We'll see... Hopefully I won't be on this board for too long.

YG :)

Well 1lb closer - slow and steady!! Hopefully a couple of weeks and I'll be in the 10's.

YG :)

Hi all. Can I please join you? Trying desperately to lose baby weight. Currently 11 stone 12 and would like to get into 10s first of all (obviously!).

I've got hubby to hide the scales until the end of March so I won't be weighing in but using clothes fit etc to help me :)

.5 off 11.05 now I can see the 10's approaching!

Good morning,

Well I only introduced myself to this board about a week ago and now saying goodbye already. After a shock 2lb loss today I am now 10st 13lbs and very excited. I'll see you all over on the 10's board soon.

Good luck everyone.

YG xx

Lost 1lb today which I am happy with as its also TOTM any second and I felt like a whale lol ;0) so I'm 11st 5.5 hoping to get one and a half off next week x

Now 11 stone exactly - can I go under next week??????

I don't know if this thread is still going but lost 2lbs today and finally into the 11 so I'm now hoping to get into the 10s soon so I can be at target :) x

I never ever lose more than a pound a week so I'm so chuffed!! I feel really positive about getting this flab off I love this Plan!! :)) xx

Pound on now 11.1 *pullsface*

Done it 10.12 1/2 - see you all on the next thread as you join me there!!!

Back