anyone in the 11s trying to get in to the 10s?

Well done! I feel like I'm never going to get there. I'm just bobbing up and down, losing the same 7lb over and over!

I'm trying to - I spend about 4 hrs each day commuting so time is my real issue. It's not forever though and I know that as soon as my commute is shorter I'll manage it!

Oh really that's a bit of a pain, after doing ww for about 5 months last time I did it I plateaued for about a month or two then it : finally came off but it was a struggle as I didn't think I would get there :( but I did :), anyway after moving to Spain 2 years ago I've put 2 stone back on, but I've now lost 8lbs and I'm back on the ww wagon x

Haha, I had the same problem moving abroad. I gained about a stone and a half. I've shifted most of that now so I just want to get safely into the mid-10s now. I definitely need to start planning more.

So easy to do with the sun always shining we are always out socializing over a glass of wine in the local town I need to drink less wine and more water lol x

Hi. My first week on weight watchers. I'm currently 11st3lb. Lowest I've been for a long time, can't wait to see the 10stone.. On the scales! X

Can I join you? Please?

I weighed in at 11st 13.5lb this morning.... so I'll just squeeze in if you'll have me :)

I'm so excited!

Here's to an onwards and downwards trend - plan is to keep tracking this week and to walk Pickle a decent way every evening

2.5lb off for me this week :)

11st 11lb so I feel I am in the 11's "proper" now

Here's to us inching nearer the 10's all the time

What can we do to help motivate you to keep on reducing?

I've just joined this club - hope I can stay here. Looking forward to loosing with you all.

Put on 1 pound this week - expected but dissapointed in my self. More determined than ever to get a good loss this week

I weighed in monday at 11st3.5lb at my lightest i was 10st 4lb and happy there. Looking forward to weigh in monday. Im very positive i will be closer to that number. Then wedding dress shopping it is :). Howd everyone doing? Whats your motivation?

Honestly???? I don't think I have any at the moment before it was about looking good in a bikini but at the moment I'm feeling like I just don't care. I'm trying my absolute hardest to have terrible results. My weigh in day is tomorrow and I feel like I'm going to put on weight........anyway enough about that I am going to try to think more positive. I was also 10st 4 at my lightest and cannot wait to get back there. It's my goal weight. Good luck just a stone to go for you, I still have a stone and a half it's going to take me ages :(. Good luck x

Honestly???? I don't think I have any at the moment before it was about looking good in a bikini but at the moment I'm feeling like I just don't care. I'm trying my absolute hardest to have terrible results. My weigh in day is tomorrow and I feel like I'm going to put on weight........anyway enough about that I am going to try to think more positive. I was also 10st 4 at my lightest and cannot wait to get back there. It's my goal weight. Good luck just a stone to go for you, I still have a stone and a half it's going to take me ages :(. Good luck x

Good luck with ur weigh in. U may b pleasantly suprised.
We can do it. A stone feels like a mission but will be worth the hard work when you pick that bikini!! Xx

Back