Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Thanks! Have hardly done any exercise, and only eaten one meal a day since Thursday :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Best thing to do is to put that where it belongs in the past history file and start afresh today ...you have been doing really well ...gl babe xxx

Lily42uk said:
Best thing to do is to put that where it belongs in the past history file and start afresh today ...you have been doing really well ...gl babe xxx

Thanks Lily! Really appreciate the support on this site! Am having a strange time of things at the moment, and my running and eating are the two things I have control over-but am actually scared that it's getting too much! weigh in tomorrow so will see how it goes-hoping for a maintain, anything else is a bonus xx

Welsh togger make some fart soup... It helped me with WI this week and lily has her minestrone soup which is her lethal weapon.. I ate a lot of naughty things but I still lost 2 lbs!

Roziee said:
Welsh togger make some fart soup... It helped me with WI this week and lily has her minestrone soup which is her lethal weapon.. I ate a lot of naughty things but I still lost 2 lbs!

It's a bit late for that now cos wi is tomorrow am :( will just accept the gain if I get one! Thanks tho

Forget the WI if it is a STS or gain and get cooking for next week.. Seriously I would have put on weight had it not been for the soup x

Roziee said:
Forget the WI if it is a STS or gain and get cooking for next week.. Seriously I would have put on weight had it not been for the soup x

Thanks, but I don't wanna miss class! I'd rather go and get weighed and start over! I've been doing fine, I just haven't run much so been stressing out over it! Only run 4 times this week, and 2 of those were short ones! :(

Welshtigger said:
Thanks, but I don't wanna miss class! I'd rather go and get weighed and start over! I've been doing fine, I just haven't run much so been stressing out over it! Only run 4 times this week, and 2 of those were short ones! :(

Sorry i didn't mean not to go to class.. I meant, don't worry about the result.. We can do this and we WILL do this :) any exercise is better than none so don't beat yourself up about it Hun x

Roziee said:
Sorry i didn't mean not to go to class.. I meant, don't worry about the result.. We can do this and we WILL do this :) any exercise is better than none so don't beat yourself up about it Hun x

Ah right sorry-misread it! I've got 9lbs to my 2stone and desperately want that by end of July!!!! x

Well I was over the moon to lose 3lbs this week! So now only 5.5lbs away from leaving the 21's, 6lbs away from my 2stone, and also finally out of the 300's(lbs) Am sooooo pleased as had an awful week and was expected a maintain at best!! x

Well I was over the moon to lose 3lbs this week! So now only 5.5lbs away from leaving the 21's, 6lbs away from my 2stone, and also finally out of the 300's(lbs) Am sooooo pleased as had an awful week and was expected a maintain at best!! x

Well done tigger, you are fabulous, and you need a little more faith in yourself too lol xxx

Lily42uk said:
Well done tigger, you are fabulous, and you need a little more faith in yourself too lol xxx

Thanks Lily! I'd just had such a rubbish week that I expected a gain! So u can imagine the shock when I got one the scales an it showed a 3lb loss!!!! I posted a new pic on facebook and have had loads of compliments which I don't like! I'm rubbish at taking compliments-I guess it's cos I've always been bullied and picked on in the past :( xx

Thanks Lily! I'd just had such a rubbish week that I expected a gain! So u can imagine the shock when I got one the scales an it showed a 3lb loss!!!! I posted a new pic on facebook and have had loads of compliments which I don't like! I'm rubbish at taking compliments-I guess it's cos I've always been bullied and picked on in the past :( xx

Ditto the bullying and I used to find it hard to take a compliment too, but I am getting better, and I did that by constantly looking in the mirror and looking past the weight and seeing the real beauty, within, and it only works...every day I go to my mirror and say you are beautiful and I love you...sounds silly but it worked for me (eventually) and my sister laughed, but she tried it and it worked for her too...all about loving yourself first hun, but well done again, you are amazing and just look at that face....beautiful!!! xxx

Welshtigger said:

Congratulations, that's fantastic.. So pleased for you xxx

I lost 3lb this week, just 1.5lbs away from that elusive under 21st mark ...as much as I love you guys I wanna be a 20st person next week lol ...fingers crossed xxx

Lily42uk said:
I lost 3lb this week, just 1.5lbs away from that elusive under 21st mark ...as much as I love you guys I wanna be a 20st person next week lol ...fingers crossed xxx

Well done :) xx fingers crossed for you too xx

Back