Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

know how you feel auburn! ohh to be a size 12....one day eh?!

i'm aiming to be out of the 21s by end of june!! i've been here too long. need to put more effort into it!

Have a nice weekend all :)

Aaliyah27 said:
know how you feel auburn! ohh to be a size 12....one day eh?!

i'm aiming to be out of the 21s by end of june!! i've been here too long. need to put more effort into it!

Have a nice weekend all :)

I'm nearly back with you! 1.5lbs to get back into the 21s then no offence, but dont want to stick around too long! Lol! Hopefully be in and gone agIn by end of July :) hope everyone is ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Goodbye, it's been nice knowing you! 20s here I come!

I was 21 stone two, now down to 17 Stone and half a lb....28 week in. You can do it :)

mememe!

21st 2.5lb, hoping to get into the 20's next week!!!! i've never been so determined :)

Welshtigger said:
I'm nearly back with you! 1.5lbs to get back into the 21s then no offence, but dont want to stick around too long! Lol! Hopefully be in and gone agIn by end of July :) hope everyone is ok xx

Well I made it, lost 3lbs this week :) so now got 12.5lbs left til I bid you farewell! Hopefully manage that by the end of july :)
How is everyone?

Well done girls, well I lost the 3lb I gained last week so back to 21st 2lb ....have set myself a 4 and half lb loss this week I so want to finish my June challenge at target and no offence and love you all but wanna wave goodbye to the 21's in style lol...Good luck all see you in the next one down...fingers crossed lol xxx

Lily42uk said:
Well done girls, well I lost the 3lb I gained last week so back to 21st 2lb ....have set myself a 4 and half lb loss this week I so want to finish my June challenge at target and no offence and love you all but wanna wave goodbye to the 21's in style lol...Good luck all see you in the next one down...fingers crossed lol xxx

Well done! Be sad to see you go, but will see you in the 20's :D xx

mememe!

21st 2.5lb, hoping to get into the 20's next week!!!! i've never been so determined :)

You and me both hun ...I am just 1/2lb lighter than you, we can do this ... no hang on not we can ...we are going to do this ...see you in the 20's next week xxxxx

Well done! Be sad to see you go, but will see you in the 20's :D xx

Don't be sad hun you'll be there with us in a couple of weeks xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Don't be sad hun you'll be there with us in a couple of weeks xxxx

Yey!! Got 12.5lbs left in the 21's so really 13lb to go! Think I said somewhere else that i wanted to do it by end of July! My summer challenge target is to get into the 19's, which would be 3 stone loss! Got 10 weeks to lose 2 stone! It might be tight, but with my running and the support from Mr Marine, I think I can do it :)

Yey!! Got 12.5lbs left in the 21's so really 13lb to go! Think I said somewhere else that i wanted to do it by end of July! My summer challenge target is to get into the 19's, which would be 3 stone loss! Got 10 weeks to lose 2 stone! It might be tight, but with my running and the support from Mr Marine, I think I can do it :)

You go girl! You can do it ....seen your weight losses you can DEFINITELY do it Go Tigger Go Tigger GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXX

Lily42uk said:
You go girl! You can do it ....seen your weight losses you can DEFINITELY do it Go Tigger Go Tigger GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXX

Well done lily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats fantastic news.. so happy for you!!!!!!!! xxx

Well done lily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats fantastic news.. so happy for you!!!!!!!! xxx

Thank you hun, we both did good this week and we can definitely do just as good next week xxxx

Back