Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

You and me both hun ...I am just 1/2lb lighter than you, we can do this ... no hang on not we can ...we are going to do this ...see you in the 20's next week xxxxx

Woot for sure!! Hope you have a fabulous week :)

This was a quick visit, i'm now into the 20's

see you in the next one :D

little_bubblez said:
This was a quick visit, i'm now into the 20's

see you in the next one :D

Congratulations, I'll see you in the 20's thread x

Welshtigger said:
Another 4.5lbs gone today, so that's another step closer to the 20's :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow tigger! Well done.. How much do you need to lose to get in to the next stone?

Roziee said:
Congratulations, I'll see you in the 20's thread x

Wow tigger! Well done.. How much do you need to lose to get in to the next stone?

8.5lbs :) so hopefully by end of July x

Roziee said:
Yay! Yes for sure x

Especially with all my running! I lost 13lb in June! I even went to bootcamp circuits this evening, and whilst I was the biggest person there I did it all-and loved it :D x

Nae too bad, ta. I have been out for a meal with the potential-future-in-laws, and asked for new potatoes instead of chips with my grilled chicken breast (first time I asked for not-chips! ;)).. I ate a huuuge but free curry last night, and got taken to an all you can eat chinese buffet today by "the girls" to cheer me up. I got horrendously upset by some photos from a night out, I look like a whale, and I don't think the size 10-14 girls I know really get it... but it was nice of them to cheer me up!!
I stuck to the vegetables mainly, and had some steak in coriander, with spicy mushrooms. No noodles, no sweet & sour, no wontons or spring rolls. I did have one piece of prawn toast, but I would have usually had 3 or 4, so I am PROUD of myself for conquering the Chinese Banquet demons!!!!!

So it is my WI tomorrow, but we shall see. I am happy for a STS, +1 maaaaybe, but more than that, there'll be a black cloud overhead!!! ;)

Did you find it hard to get started on the running? I have the C25K program on my phone, but the weather puts me off. To be fair, I dont NEED an excuse to stop me going out.... I find it so hard to get going..!

Auburn said:
Nae too bad, ta. I have been out for a meal with the potential-future-in-laws, and asked for new potatoes instead of chips with my grilled chicken breast (first time I asked for not-chips! ;)).. I ate a huuuge but free curry last night, and got taken to an all you can eat chinese buffet today by "the girls" to cheer me up. I got horrendously upset by some photos from a night out, I look like a whale, and I don't think the size 10-14 girls I know really get it... but it was nice of them to cheer me up!!
I stuck to the vegetables mainly, and had some steak in coriander, with spicy mushrooms. No noodles, no sweet & sour, no wontons or spring rolls. I did have one piece of prawn toast, but I would have usually had 3 or 4, so I am PROUD of myself for conquering the Chinese Banquet demons!!!!!

So it is my WI tomorrow, but we shall see. I am happy for a STS, +1 maaaaybe, but more than that, there'll be a black cloud overhead!!! ;)

Did you find it hard to get started on the running? I have the C25K program on my phone, but the weather puts me off. To be fair, I dont NEED an excuse to stop me going out.... I find it so hard to get going..!

So sorry-only just read this reply :) how did you get on at wi?
The first time I started running-back in April-I faffed with it, but could already run 10-15 mins on the treadmill, so didn't bother starting with wk1! This time I threw myself into it, like mentally and now have done 10k without stopping!!

Just on another topic, I realised today that I need 2.5lbs off to get below 300lbs which is another milestone :) x

i lost 6lbs this week. 3 more and i'll be in the 20s :party0049:
must try to be extra good this week

:wow: well done Aaliyah, that's amazing, gl for the 3lb, you will do it and soon at this rate xxx

Aaliyah27 said:
thanks! would love for it to be this week :)

Good luck-fingers crossed for you! I need 2lbs this week for my 1 1/2 stone but not too hopeful! Had a bit of a tough weekend and have hardly eaten so think it may backfire :(

Good luck-fingers crossed for you! I need 2lbs this week for my 1 1/2 stone but not too hopeful! Had a bit of a tough weekend and have hardly eaten so think it may backfire :(

Bless you tigger, you can do it girl, gl hun xxx

Lily42uk said:
Bless you tigger, you can do it girl, gl hun xxx

Thanks! Have hardly done any exercise, and only eaten one meal a day since Thursday :(

Back