Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

sarahevans said:
I'm a nurse I've not eaten anything really bad just had a couple of slices of bread and not counted them then tonight I'm
Out for a meal

That's not bad then! :) just count them as syns x

cherry-pie said:
Good afternoon all, everyone OK and having a gorgeous sunny sunday? I've had a lovely lazy one - took the dogs out, did the big shop in asda and then pottered about in the garden - but more snoozing than pottering!! About to light the barbie now - and cook all the red day whoopsie stickered bargains I picked up earlier! Have a good evening xxx

Hey cherry pie :)

Yeah had a lovely Sunday.. Went to the park for a nice walk.. Had yummy food and just had dessert.. Looking forward to a 4 day week x

Well I've been to weigh in this morning and put on 2lb...eeekkk!
It's deserved though as I had a bad week last week so this week I'm going to really attempt a 100% week!! Must try harder or else I'm not going get to where I want to be!

Ok this is my weigh day, I have been back on doing SW for the last 7 days after a few months of being very veyr bad.

I have lost 5lbs - woohoo very excited and very happy :0) :0) :0)

Believe me Roziee, if I lose anything come Wednesday, I will be over the moon. Instead, I feel a gain coming on. In fact, it'll probably shove me out of this thread and prompt a new Stone Zone thread!!!

Am rejoining SW tomorrow morning after a month of ww to kick start. Have had a 'week off' in between tho, so may leave you temporarily but I'll be back :) x

Can I join in? I'm 20 stone 3 so just below... I'm finding the amount of weight to lose very daunting! X

lanky140 said:
Can I join in? I'm 20 stone 3 so just below... I'm finding the amount of weight to lose very daunting! X

You're welcome to join, but I think there is a 20stone one too tho

Oh ok thanks! Getting a bit lost on here lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There is a sub forum on the slimming world group, through the stones to your zone or some thing it's called :)

Thanks hun :) x

lanky140 said:

Welcome! I started at over 24 st and am now in the 21' s. I find it too daunting to look at the big picture so I just concentrate on each 7 lbs. I'm hoping in a few months the bigger picture will be a lot smaller and less daunting!.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Sounds like a good plan! :) x

Welcome! I started at over 24 st and am now in the 21' s. I find it too daunting to look at the big picture so I just concentrate on each 7 lbs. I'm hoping in a few months the bigger picture will be a lot smaller and less daunting!.

Wow you've lost 3 stones since the beginning of the year? Thats fantastic!

Roziee said:
Wow you've lost 3 stones since the beginning of the year? Thats fantastic!

Nearly. Got 3.5 lbs to go for my 3 st. Hoping to get it next Wednesday! Then I will be focused on the next 7 lbs.

Back