Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

Hmmm I'm thinking of trying red days for a while!!

I do the odd red day, its nice as I tend to stay on green so do sometimes fancy bacon and chicken. I do find I get hungrier quicker on red but give it a go, I also find red days easier than green when I have a day of eating out!!! I am yet to try EE as I love green and red !!

katoof said:
I do the odd red day, its nice as I tend to stay on green so do sometimes fancy bacon and chicken. I do find I get hungrier quicker on red but give it a go, I also find red days easier than green when I have a day of eating out!!! I am yet to try EE as I love green and red !!

EE would be ideal for you then cos it's the best of both :) Altho you're doing fab as it is :)

Welshtigger said:
EE would be ideal for you then cos it's the best of both :) Altho you're doing fab as it is :)

Yeah, I'm just so used to green after these past few months and I know it well. I just worry that if I'm starving for a snack I won't always have the third superfree etc, where as I know on green I always have something in my bag I can have on the run and don't haVe to worry about the superfree. If that makes sense ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I have just weighed myself 2 days early cos tomorrow is Easter and I AM eating easter eggs tomorrow and a buffet, so will weigh myself again on normal day afterwards.

Lost 3lbs, since Monday. So last 12 days I have lost 8lbs... :0)

Last edited:
Can I join? Am currently 21 7, strarted from 23 12 end of last year but am currently struggling to keep up motivation.

I have been reading the posts on here to keep me motivated and it helps to see that it can be done!

I am getting married next year and I want to feel like a princess!!

Course you can! Where have all you girls and boys gone?

Wanna get some updates ppl!

I am now 21 stone 4.5 lbs! Only 1.5 lbs till I've lost 1 and 1/2 stones! Really hoping I get to that on Monday..

I started at 21 stone 2, now 17 stone 8.

I have temporarily left this zone, and have 7.5lbs to go to get back. Have lost 5.5 in the last 2 weeks tho :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join?

I am 21 12 at the mo. Started at 24 st 1 and a half in jan. Lost a good amount and then didnt weigh for the last 3 weeks as kids at home, Easter and life got in the way. Glad to go back to the club this morning and had only gain half a pound so rather pleased with that and ready to get back to it again. Hols at end of July and wanting to have got rid of the 20's for good and be a teen again:D

Lucia Lucia said:
Can I join?

I am 21 12 at the mo. Started at 24 st 1 and a half in jan. Lost a good amount and then didnt weigh for the last 3 weeks as kids at home, Easter and life got in the way. Glad to go back to the club this morning and had only gain half a pound so rather pleased with that and ready to get back to it again. Hols at end of July and wanting to have got rid of the 20's for good and be a teen again:D

Brilliant Lucia-well done. There are a few challenges you may be interested in joining-there is a May one and also a summer one, which is running until august b/h! I have vowed to get rid of the 20's by end of august at the latest-altho would love to do it sooner :)

Lady Nebula said:
I started at 21 stone 2, now 17 stone 8.

Oh wow congratulations. How long did it take you to lose that?

Auburn said:
How did you do Roziee? :)

Well done lady nebula, how long did that take?

Hey auburn.. How are you?.. I'm shattered! Want to have another long weekend!!!

Welshtigger said:
I have temporarily left this zone, and have 7.5lbs to go to get back. Have lost 5.5 in the last 2 weeks tho :)

Hey welshtigger.. Don't leave us xx

Lucia Lucia said:
Can I join?

Wow! That's amazing... How you finding the weigh loss journe so far?

Hi,
I am so pleased that I am not the only person on here still in the 20st+ bracket, I started my journey almost 3 years ago (on my own), weighing a staggering 31st 7lb, and yes where did all those pounds come from ....anyway, after losing 6+ stone on my own I remained at 25st+ for over a year, until my daughter introduced me to slimming world in November 2010, I have subsequently lost another 3 and a half stone, gaining my latest shiny just this week, I still have just over 9st to get to target and would love to reach it by August 2012 or close to it, in time for my daughters wedding.
I am now 21st 10lb and want to get another 7lb off in time for my birthday in 2 weeks time although any loss would be great lol
Are any of you exercising ? I have been using the wii fit plus and just last week started zumba for the wii, wow what an exhilarating workout, I have just completed today's and I am sweaty Betty but loving it lol
Good luck everyone, I know we can do it xx

wow lily well done on your amazing loss so far!!

I use the EA Active on the wii, but 90% of my exercise is just walking. I try to walk at least 2 miles most days and about 4 on saturdays. can feel myself getting fitter as when i started i could barely do half a mile without being puffed out!

anyway enough rambling. good luck :)

Thank you Aaliyah, encouragement is one of the better tools towards weight loss.
Unfortunately, walking is the one thing I can't do...hence the reason I gained all the pounds in the first place, after an accident some 13 years ago, but I am not ever going to give up hope and one day I WILL be back walking, and not just the 20 yards or so I can do now, the wii is an absolute god send, I can do as much as my body will allow and then rest for a minute or so and up again and I try to do at least 2 hours everyday, and since November I can see a marked difference not only in my shape but in my fitness level.
I have dieted one way or another since I was 13 some 40 years ago, but never have I ever followed a proper healthy eating regime and that is the difference between s/w and all the other weight loss groups I have been a member of and I have NEVER enjoyed it or been so sure that I will lose this weight and keep it off.
I know my reply's are long winded but I am a Gemini, why use 1 word when I can use a hundred lol...sorry xx:)

thats the best things about slimming world :) you should think of starting your own diary, it really helps to write everything down. plus you'll meet some amazing people too :)

Lily42uk said:
Hi,
I am so pleased that I am not the only person on here still in the 20st+ bracket, I started my journey almost 3 years ago (on my own), weighing a staggering 31st 7lb, and yes where did all those pounds come from ....anyway, after losing 6+ stone on my own I remained at 25st+ for over a year, until my daughter introduced me to slimming world in November 2010, I have subsequently lost another 3 and a half stone, gaining my latest shiny just this week, I still have just over 9st to get to target and would love to reach it by August 2012 or close to it, in time for my daughters wedding.
I am now 21st 10lb and want to get another 7lb off in time for my birthday in 2 weeks time although any loss would be great lol
Are any of you exercising ? I have been using the wii fit plus and just last week started zumba for the wii, wow what an exhilarating workout, I have just completed today's and I am sweaty Betty but loving it lol
Good luck everyone, I know we can do it xx

Trust me, you're definately not the only one- I'm a fattie :D

You have fantastic so far and with your determination you will reach your ultimate goal x

Lily42uk said:
Thank you Aaliyah, encouragement is one of the better tools towards weight loss.
Unfortunately, walking is the one thing I can't do...hence the reason I gained all the pounds in the first place, after an accident some 13 years ago, but I am not ever going to give up hope and one day I WILL be back walking, and not just the 20 yards or so I can do now, the wii is an absolute god send, I can do as much as my body will allow and then rest for a minute or so and up again and I try to do at least 2 hours everyday, and since November I can see a marked difference not only in my shape but in my fitness level.
I have dieted one way or another since I was 13 some 40 years ago, but never have I ever followed a proper healthy eating regime and that is the difference between s/w and all the other weight loss groups I have been a member of and I have NEVER enjoyed it or been so sure that I will lose this weight and keep it off.
I know my reply's are long winded but I am a Gemini, why use 1 word when I can use a hundred lol...sorry xx:)

Don't worry about the long responses, I enjoy reading them!

Aaliyah27 said:
thats the best things about slimming world :) you should think of starting your own diary, it really helps to write everything down. plus you'll meet some amazing people too :)

Please start a diary! Mine is called I'm a skinny girl stuck in a fat girls body x

Aww thanks girls, you are just what I need. Now I would love to start my own diary, but I am a real bad technophobe lol It has taken me 6 months to work out how to join minimins lol...but I always get there in the end so watch this space lol
Have a great day, I am off to zumba my butt off literally lol

x:wave_cry:

Hello Aaliyah27 and Roziee,
I am amazed at myself and have taken your advice and started my very own Diary, yes amazed at how quickly I worked out how to do it lol
It's called sick of carrying these 2 hitchikers, so here's my diary.
Thank you so much for your support and Roziee I read your diary from cover to cover, it really is inspiring to see that we seemingly all go through a similar process and that we can make it , well done to you both on your amazing weight losses and I am looking forward to seeing less of you in the future.

Lily xx

Lily42uk said:
Hello Aaliyah27 and Roziee,
I am amazed at myself and have taken your advice and started my very own Diary, yes amazed at how quickly I worked out how to do it lol
It's called sick of carrying these 2 hitchikers, so here's my diary.
Thank you so much for your support and Roziee I read your diary from cover to cover, it really is inspiring to see that we seemingly all go through a similar process and that we can make it , well done to you both on your amazing weight losses and I am looking forward to seeing less of you in the future.

Lily xx

I will read your diary as soon as I get a chance. I'm excited that you've posted yours up xxx

Back