Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

I started at around 22 stone I went to 18 stone before Xmas, but had not been on SW since Xmas and am now 19.4 stone.

So now back on I hope to loose a good few stone again... I want to get to 16 stone.

I started in January at over 24 st and am now under 22. By Christmas I want to hit the 18's as I am aiming for six stone this year and six next. Seems impossible but am taking it 7 lbs at a time

It started well with a mushroom and spring omlette followed by strawberries and a fat free acitiva. Then lunch wasn't enough only had a mug shot so was hungry so had an options 2 syns banana and choc ice. For tea I've had pork, swede, carrot followed by a naughty yoghurt that was 8 sums!! Yikes

It started well with a mushroom and spring omlette followed by strawberries and a fat free acitiva. Then lunch wasn't enough only had a mug shot so was hungry so had an options 2 syns banana and choc ice. For tea I've had pork, swede, carrot followed by a naughty yoghurt that was 8 sums!! Yikes

Okay so you had 2 syns at lunch..

how many syns was the choc ice?

and then 8 syns for the yogurt.. so thats 10 syns so far.. thats not bad.. dont dwell on it- its done now.. chin up and make sure you plan your meals for the day so you dont feel like snacking too much.

Feel back on plan today think I was fed up yesterday going have free food all day as going out tonight so can use my syns on having a few drinks!!

Just thought I'd say hello - not in the 21 bracket yet, come back to me in a couple of months for that, but started at over 25 and now 2 stone done in 10 weeks, so its heading in the right direction! Heres to the next half a stone!!!

Hope you all have a great day xxx

Cherry pie- I want u here so pls stay :) you've had fantastic losses so far!!! I'm on week 5 now and lost 1 stone 3lbs..

I'm gonna nosey in ur diary if u have one.. And if u don't, start one! Hehe x

Cherry pie- I want u here so pls stay :) you've had fantastic losses so far!!! I'm on week 5 now and lost 1 stone 3lbs..

I'm gonna nosey in ur diary if u have one.. And if u don't, start one! Hehe x

Awww cheers honeyx Fab losses in 5 weeks, you are doing brilliantly!!

As for my diary, you'd be welcome but its by the side of my bed!! I do keep meaning to start one on here, hopefully get around to it soon!

Awww cheers honeyx Fab losses in 5 weeks, you are doing brilliantly!!

As for my diary, you'd be welcome but its by the side of my bed!! I do keep meaning to start one on here, hopefully get around to it soon!

pls start one!!! :) please please please..

whats going on ladies.. why all the hungerness? hehe..

I know why I'm hungry! I didn't bring lunch today because I thought I had a meeting in the city centre at 1 so I could get a good meal on town. Turned out to be at 4!!! I have now finished said meeting and successfully avoided the traps of McDs, Subway AND KFC! But still got a rumble in my tumble!!!

Oh well, only 90 mins of rush hr traffic til I get home!!!

Ohh I was hoping someone would start this! I was 23.3 now 21.7. briefly saw the 20s but after health issues the weight went back up. Would love to be in the 20s in May!!

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

Back