Anyone in the 21 stone ?!

sorry ladies-Im off :) See you all in the 20's x

Well done you ..again....so how far under are you? and I am hoping against hope to be joining you after WI tonight, just need 1.5lbs to get there xxx

With 2.5lb loss this week...I can safely say I am in the 20's ...will miss you but I'm happy to go...just hurry up and join us xxx

Lily42uk said:
With 2.5lb loss this week...I can safely say I am in the 20's ...will miss you but I'm happy to go...just hurry up and join us xxx

Yey!!! Well done Lily :D I was 3lb under, but it's mainly cos I've not been eating properly due to being not well :( have got the bigger struggle this week to not put on!! I like the 20s, don't wanna go out of them the wrong way!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yey!!! Well done Lily :D I was 3lb under, but it's mainly cos I've not been eating properly due to being not well :( have got the bigger struggle this week to not put on!! I like the 20s, don't wanna go out of them the wrong way!!! x

LOl I know what you mean hun, I am in the 20's now and I am not budging, I am in them now and that's where I intend to remain till I get out of them the right way lol so fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: to both of us this week xx

hello

hi all, if you don't mind I would like to join, although I'm not at a SW class i'm applying the basic principles to what I eat just to get me back into the swings of things then hoping to officially start after the weekend.
I'm currently (on mon morning) 21st 8lbs, I was 22st 2lbs a few weeks ago but that was at night, with clothes on and when I was retaining water as my legs and feet were all puffy.
just had lovely jacket tatties and beans and gonna have some fruit in a minute, hope it's all downhill (weight wise) from here.

hi all, if you don't mind I would like to join, although I'm not at a SW class i'm applying the basic principles to what I eat just to get me back into the swings of things then hoping to officially start after the weekend.
I'm currently (on mon morning) 21st 8lbs, I was 22st 2lbs a few weeks ago but that was at night, with clothes on and when I was retaining water as my legs and feet were all puffy.
just had lovely jacket tatties and beans and gonna have some fruit in a minute, hope it's all downhill (weight wise) from here.

:welcome: loonylamb, I am sure you'll do fine..gl xx

Tigger, what a lovely photograph, and aren't you gorgeous ...you look so different from your last picture, keep up the good work hun xx

P.S. I was just thinking isn't it lovely that we women can actually recognise the beauty of another woman without it meaning anything, I would love to see men do that too lol xx

Lily42uk said:
Tigger, what a lovely photograph, and aren't you gorgeous ...you look so different from your last picture, keep up the good work hun xx

P.S. I was just thinking isn't it lovely that we women can actually recognise the beauty of another woman without it meaning anything, I would love to see men do that too lol xx

Thank you Lily-that's a lovely thing to say-I posted it on fb and had soooo many comments and likes I found it a bit odd to be honest! As I'm so not used to it! x

Hi Everyone. I am thinking about starting sw again- actually not thinking, I am starting it tomorrow! I joined at the beginning of the year and had one bad week and then gave up :-( I have a lot to loose and am going to take it a bit at a time. I already have all the books so will probably do it at home as I work evenings and the meeting near me in an evening one- unless my work will let me change the time I have my break then I can quickly get weighed etc. Sorry for rambling on!!

Hey Emma- how much are you looking to lose x

Aaliyahhh where u been? Not spoken to u in a while. Hope you're ok x

hey roziee, been havinga but of a tough time lately so just been lurking. getting back to it now tho. hope all is well with you. will check in with your diary soon :)

Hi Rosa, Im looking to loose between 7-8 stone to start with. :)

Aaliyah- Hi, I have been lurking as well. I was doing really well was 2lbs away from the 20's then went to Spain for a week, came back and have had no enthusism at all! Also the seatbelt on the plane wouldn't do up so had to use an extender- was devestated going out there - although it didn't ruin my holiday. But all that is going to change now!! How are you getting on? I think I may start a new diary as well. xx

chele2264 said:
Hi everyone

Browsing the threads and I came across this one, just right for me! Started SW (again) and it was the day before my birthday - what was I thinking, all that free birthday cake and meals out! On the 21/6/11 I weighed 22st 7lbs and have lost 24lbs in five weeks. Love SW as it gives me much more flexibility and so much food! I did calorie counting 20 years ago and lost 10st but ended up starving myself to "get that last pound off" to the point I began resisting the whole healthy eating idea and ended putting it all back on. However I am 3 years away from my 50th birthday and am not planning on being this weight then! I realise I have a long way to go but have cut it down to 2 stone chunks, always seems less daunting that way!

Good luck to all on their journey!

Welcome chele :) I've rejoined this group temporarily after being ill! I got into the 20's 2 weeks ago-but that was cos I was ill and hadn't eaten for 11 days! Obviously once I started eating again I expected to put the 8lb that I lost back on, but wAs pleased to only put on 4.5lb! So am back in the 21's again and have 2lb to lose to go back again! All bein well I'll do this :)
Well done on your weightloss so far x

chele2264 said:
Thanks WelshTigger (from a fellow welshie!)

I have had the dreaded d and v this week so only been managing weak squash (I can't stand plain water) and some plain scrambled eggs for the first time today. Not expecting a great loss next Tues as I know my body and if I don't eat it goes into survival mode and thinks I am starving it so holds on to what's already there in case it doesn't get any more!

Hope you are feeling better too!

Thanks-hope it doesnt take too much energy etc from you-being ill sucks doesn't it! Where in Wales are you from then? I'm in the north x

Back