Anyone in the East London/ Essex area? :-(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by silly_bunny, 6 March 2014 Social URL.

1. silly_bunny

silly_bunny New Member

Apologies all, but I just typed a long thread and it appears to have disappeared. As the title suggests I am really looking for a buddy/ a friend, where we can support / motivate eachother.
    I have been on WW (London Liverpool St) for nearly a year and have not lost anything. I have cheated myself really by not tracking or following the plan properly. I am so unhappy at the moment, all my clothes are tight. I don't have a lot of weight to lose (11.5 stone and 5 ft 2 inches), but I have no will power and am constantly bingeing on take outs and junk food. I say constantly, but evenings are my problem really. I have just eaten a giant bag of crisps. I know these treats are allowed on WW but all in moderation and I am not following it and finding it impossible. I feel so lonely as well, and live on my own with not many friends. I would love to meet someone who can buddy up with me, and we can help eachother. I know I am emotionally eating but I feel like I want a quick fix, and was even thinking about a VLCD but the thought scares me and want a healthy relaitonshp with food. Would love to hear from anyone who would like to buddy up :-(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Melissablowes

Melissablowes Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    hey we could buddy up
    im in essex southend on sea to be exact, i have just restarted myself, i origionally lost 3stone on this diet and had a break and have put on 11lbs, so i really need to get back on it. im a emotional eater and my husband eats loads so i find it very difficult. at this moment he has brought in the bikkies with the tea ( i have stopped at 3 cadbury turkish delight biscuits )
    im always about if you want a chat or just some advice x x

melissa x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.