Anyone in The Netherlands?

Hi, I am doing SW in the UK but spend a lot of time in The Netherlands in the summer. Are either of you still there and interested in comparing notes etc?
I will be back there in May for about 4 months.
Jan

Hi Guys I'm in The Netherlands, My name is Debbie, live in Amsterdam, but from Liverpool, married with an 8 year old son..I havent officially started yet, just waiting for a starter pack to arrive, not going to do on line for the time being.

Hope to share tip with you guys

I am in the Netherlands. Been here two months and just bought an online slimming world subscription so I can carry on now that I can't attend groups!
Finding it quite easy to do but missing the extra lean beef mince from the UK! Haven't been able to find anything less than 12% fat here yet

I am in the Netherlands. Been here two months and just bought an online slimming world subscription so I can carry on now that I can't attend groups!
Finding it quite easy to do but missing the extra lean beef mince from the UK! Haven't been able to find anything less than 12% fat here yet
easiest thing to do (what i do) is i go to the turkish butcher, choose a good piece of leen beef and ask him to put it through the mincer, he'll do this with any meat that you wish to mince :)

Back