1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone in The Netherlands?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Overseas' started by Jeszee, 17 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Jeszee

Jeszee Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I moved here a couple of months ago and wondering if anyone else is over here doing sw :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amybee

amybee Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Still there? I'm also living in the Netherlands for a couple of months :)

4. Jan Scrivens

Jan Scrivens New Member

Hi, I am doing SW in the UK but spend a lot of time in The Netherlands in the summer. Are either of you still there and interested in comparing notes etc?
    I will be back there in May for about 4 months.
    Jan

5. Barbakoar

Barbakoar New Member

Hi Guys I'm in The Netherlands, My name is Debbie, live in Amsterdam, but from Liverpool, married with an 8 year old son..I havent officially started yet, just waiting for a starter pack to arrive, not going to do on line for the time being.

Hope to share tip with you guys

6. hcd87

hcd87 New Member

I am in the Netherlands. Been here two months and just bought an online slimming world subscription so I can carry on now that I can't attend groups!
    Finding it quite easy to do but missing the extra lean beef mince from the UK! Haven't been able to find anything less than 12% fat here yet

7. Geraldinapell

Geraldinapell New Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1.9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(18.27%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    easiest thing to do (what i do) is i go to the turkish butcher, choose a good piece of leen beef and ask him to put it through the mincer, he'll do this with any meat that you wish to mince :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.