1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Anyone in The Netherlands?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Overseas' started by Jeszee, 17 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Jeszee

Jeszee Well-Known Member

I moved here a couple of months ago and wondering if anyone else is over here doing sw :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. amybee

amybee Member

Still there? I'm also living in the Netherlands for a couple of months :)

4. Jan Scrivens

Jan Scrivens New Member

Hi, I am doing SW in the UK but spend a lot of time in The Netherlands in the summer. Are either of you still there and interested in comparing notes etc?
    I will be back there in May for about 4 months.
    Jan

5. Barbakoar

Barbakoar New Member

Hi Guys I'm in The Netherlands, My name is Debbie, live in Amsterdam, but from Liverpool, married with an 8 year old son..I havent officially started yet, just waiting for a starter pack to arrive, not going to do on line for the time being.

Hope to share tip with you guys

6. hcd87

hcd87 New Member

I am in the Netherlands. Been here two months and just bought an online slimming world subscription so I can carry on now that I can't attend groups!
    Finding it quite easy to do but missing the extra lean beef mince from the UK! Haven't been able to find anything less than 12% fat here yet

7. Geraldinapell

Geraldinapell New Member

easiest thing to do (what i do) is i go to the turkish butcher, choose a good piece of leen beef and ask him to put it through the mincer, he'll do this with any meat that you wish to mince :)