anyone in the tens wanting to get into the nines?

skinnysarahc

hi guys,anyone wanna join me in getting into the nine stone bracket from the tens.am now 10 stone 12 after 3 weeks on tfr (from 12 stone 2). hopefully we can spur each other on!

Some day that will be me!!!:eek: Im currently 12st 6lbs my target is 9st 7lbs I'll get there some day :rolleyes: Before I had my kids I was 7st 7lbs and wore a 8 top and 10 jeans that was in the dim and distant past !!!!:sigh:

It's taken me 6 weeks for the same weightloss as you skinny and I'm taller! No fair!

ah u prob have less meat on ur bones to start with than me!finding today a bit difficult-can smell yummy food wafting from the kitchen but must be strong!!

Hi, I started at 10st 10lbs. I'm 91/2 sone at the moment and refeeding this wk :) It took me less than 4 wks so you won't miss it until ur in the nines!!! Good luck!

I wish I could join in but unfortuntly I have a little way to go before that, jaspersmum I'm 12.12 so maybe we can do this ourselves in a few weeks eh?

I'm refeeding this week so it'll be a few months until I'm in the nines!
Gl everyone else though!

Hi, I will join! Not too sure of weight at moment, did a refeed last week and have been away for a few days. Should weigh today but not going to, leaving it a few days but I would guess I am at worst 10st7? Wanted to be 9st 10 but now think may go for 9st6, have about 6 weeks to do it!

yay patchesmum!10st7lb is amazing-im 10st11 and am dying to get down to where you are.Hopefully in a couple of days.Am back to work today after 2 weeks and got a few compliments about my weight so am thrilled!

sneaky weigh today on own scales after plucking up courage to try (refeed and 4 days in Madrid last week, and very very naughty yesterday) and STS which is fab considering all my naughtiness in last 8 days! Might now have courage to go for official weigh in soon, have enough sachets to last til Saturday if needs be and I bottle it:D

Back