Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

I've got my lobes done twice, my tragus, my auricle (lower rim on left ear) and a 5mm stretch in my right ear, i've also got my ear tattooed and my wrist, I would love to have my snug done next :) orrr an anti-tragus.

Ive got two tattoos, one on my leg and one on my back, I have snakebite piercings and my tragus done, and I am going tomorrow for 8 dermal piercings on my knuckles =D xxx

Ooooh be carefull with them.... I dont think they're all they are cracked up to be!!! I dont have 1 of mine left!!! : /

My husband and I both want the same tattoo. My husband has two already, but this one would be unique to us. We really want the chinese symbol for strength in black ink, the name of each other beneath and under that the date of our anniversary. As we get kids then their names can be added beneath the date.

This is going to be my final goal I think - so hopefully some time in August I should be getting it put onto my shoulder blade.

I have only had ear piercings before - 3 in the bottom of each ear and one in the top of my right ear. I have always wanted a belly button piercing but at 28 I believe I am now to old.

I had them done before dee lol and i lost quite a few but i did have some rather pointy catchy stars in but this time I have diamonds and so far they are all healed really well and not catching =D but on the downside my boss did have a fit about it and told me to take them out or it was my last shift, so i quit! But he wasnt treating us fairly anyway, no breaks but taking break pay off us, talking to us like crap... its not worth losing £100 quid piercings for a job that awful xxx

pics of my piercings on my hand and my snakebites =D xxx

Attachments

• Photo0255.jpg
    Photo0255.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 1,109
  • Photo0249.jpg
    Photo0249.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 1,125
Hi, I love all this sort of thing! Even the really extreme ones fascinate me (though I wouldn't get them...)

I currently have 9 piercings; 3 in each ear lobe, with one in my left stretched to 6mm and one in my right stretched to 1cm. I have an amazing wooden tunnel in that one. I also have two in the cartilage of my right ear and one in my nose. I'm planning to get another next to it and then my septum pierced too. I want my nipple pierced as well.

I don't have any tattoos yet because I really want something meaningful and unique, but I have some ideas. :)

I have one tattoo and would love more, I will probably get another one done sometime this year, I have a few ideas in mind.

Just had one of my tattoos covered up last week. I had some script on my hip which was a mess (will never be going back to that tattoo parlour again).

Anyway a friend of mine tattoos, and she is amazing! She's only 18 but so talented :) She managed to cover it up with two beautiful pink & purple lilies. I love it! Will try and upload a pic when I get chance xx

Hi

I've got 4 tattoos at present, gotta treat myself to no.5 when i get to halfway point in my weight loss.

got a new skin diver today :)

2zrnrs7.jpg

gina_b said:
got a new skin diver today :)

Ooh very nice :) I used to have a surface piercing there but it grew out :(

Ooh very nice :) I used to have a surface piercing there but it grew out :(

ive had 3 microdermals already there, but it seems my body wont heal a dermal yet a skin diver actually lasts for a long time and heals! gonna give this diver a go....
i tried the surface piercing route, couldnt grab the skin at all :(

the skin is very thin there, so it cant sit flush to my skin. not counting on it lasting but i know if it dosent its my lack of skin. :D

I just got a new piercing today to reward myself for losing 8lbs! (I'm going to get a new one I want each time I lose half a stone... haha) Here's a pic:
snapshot.png

It's the nose stud at the front! I love it.

I've got another stone to go til I get my new tattoo, I said at 4 stone I'd have some stars trailing down my back. Getting excited now.....

Back