Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

So I've got the name of the tattoo place I'm going to and the words I want I just need a design now and then to finish working in the pool for Summer and I can get them done! So excited it's unreal! I am a little nervous though as I still don’t have a complete design at all I just know I wait 'Faith' written on one wrist and 'Strength' on the other to remind me to have faith that things will work out and strength to keep strong in future after the diet. I just want something a bit girly but i don’t know how that will look...crikey I'm so unorganised lol

I did find this pic though and I think something like this would be nice as it's simple and i think quite pretty...would love some opinions!

wrist-tattoo-01.jpg

I've also been thinking about getting my cartilage piercing at the top of my ear done again but I'm worried about doing it while on the diet though as i remember how much it hurt last time haha I wonder if it's ok to pierce through an old one though? It's healed fine and it's been about 4 years since i last had a loop through it. What to do I wonder??

Hope everyone is doing great!

Tc X

Ok so I went shopping today and kinda ended up going the the place that did my cartilage piercing and got it re pierced..as you do! Didn't hurt as much as the first time! Hate the fact I keep getting dizzy tho but I'm blaming LT for that and the lack of calories! hopefully that will settle soon though as I have to go to work in a bit! Lol

I love tats and piercings! When I was 17/18 I was getting a piercing roughly once a month LOL. Most of them are closed up now. I have one tattoo but always wanted a second one. Either some stars or my little ones name on my wrist. Been bugging the OH for years and he's finally said yes... But when I hit 10 stone. Can't wait!

Xo.

Ok so I went shopping today and kinda ended up going the the place that did my cartilage piercing and got it re pierced..as you do! Didn't hurt as much as the first time! Hate the fact I keep getting dizzy tho but I'm blaming LT for that and the lack of calories! hopefully that will settle soon though as I have to go to work in a bit! Lol

i feel like that with any piercing, but im just scared of the needles anyway....

got more yesterday, finally got round to having nipple piercings again. after many monthes of putting it off with fear and knowing that they will be painful. glad i did though, they are only a day old and feel like they have been there years :D

Hey everyone am wanting some ideas!!! I want my wedding date tattooed on my wrist & need ideas/designs? I have a few tattoos (& piercings) planned over next 12-18 month & all tattoos have a star theme (butterflies & flowers are also featured but I LOVE stars) the other tattoos are also be a mix of colour & just outlines so pretty much open to any suggestions...

Thanks in advance x

Ps my wedding date was 20.09.2003

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one tattoo on my wrist but would love more. I am seriously considering getting a portrait of Christopher Lee as Dracula done. As for piercings I only have my ears and belly button pierced tho in the past I have had my lip, tongue, nose and eyebrow pierced.

Hi!

I have 4 tattoos! The first one I got is on the inside of my left forearm. It's a blue rose. It's for my grandfather as his favourite song was called The Bright Blue Rose.

My second one is a butterfly and that's just above the outside of my left wrist. There was no reasoning behind that, other than I really liked the image.

My third one is a blue ring with the words Diabetes Type 1 underneath. That's just above my wrist, below my blue rose!

The fourth on is on my RIGHT arm (never thought I'd get one there). It's on my inside forearm and is a Brahma Bull head. It's to remind me of Dwayne Johnson because he inspires me and motivates me so much. If any of you are on Twitter, I would suggest you follow him (@TheRock). When I see that tattoo, it reminds me that I CAN do anything that I set my mind to! Not going to let anyone get in my way!

I have 2 tattoos (Dark Mark from harry potter on my left forearm and the word 'believe' and a wishbone on my right wrist) but I want loads more. Thinking of turning my dark mark into a literature sleeve/ half sleeve.

I have 19 piercings :p

The Dark Mark!!!! OMG I love it hahah Do you have a pic?

Ive got 3 atm but planning more, got mum and dad on one wrist, 3 hearts on the back of my neck and a football tattoo on my middle back. Its not a typical football tattoo, its irish writing and actually looks quite girly lol x

I love them! I have two tattoos, a quote that is very personal to me along the side of my foot, and a gorgeous little bow/ribbon on my wrist.

Piercing wise I have my tongue, lobes, tragus, surface tragus (same ear as tragus), belly, and nipple pierced and I'm probably getting my industrial pierced next week.

I'd love a facial piercing but I like being able to hide the ear ones and I wouldn't be able to do that with my face, and also, I've heard facial piercings can scar quite badly when removed, not sure how much truth is in that though!

I'm quite the wimp with tattoos, I didn't cry getting either of them but when getting my bow I did bite my other hand so hard I had teeth marks on it for a week lol. Love the thrill of getting pierced though, it isn't painful to me!

Next tattoo, when I lose the weight, will be on my newly skinny thigh. Don't want to get it done till I shed a few pounds.

Ironically, most people are stunned when they learn I have so many piercings and tattoos! Apparently I don't look the "type" to have any at all, whatever that means lol :)

I am a big fan of tattoo's. Not so much piercings anymore after removing all but 2. I currently have 9 tattoo's and i have my ears stretched. They were 22mm before i decided to take them out with the hope they would shrink to half the size but they are still pretty big and looking very unattractive lol The only body mod i have ever regretted.

I love them! I have two tattoos, a quote that is very personal to me along the side of my foot, and a gorgeous little bow/ribbon on my wrist.

Piercing wise I have my tongue, lobes, tragus, surface tragus (same ear as tragus), belly, and nipple pierced and I'm probably getting my industrial pierced next week.

I'd love a facial piercing but I like being able to hide the ear ones and I wouldn't be able to do that with my face, and also, I've heard facial piercings can scar quite badly when removed, not sure how much truth is in that though!

I'm quite the wimp with tattoos, I didn't cry getting either of them but when getting my bow I did bite my other hand so hard I had teeth marks on it for a week lol. Love the thrill of getting pierced though, it isn't painful to me!

Next tattoo, when I lose the weight, will be on my newly skinny thigh. Don't want to get it done till I shed a few pounds.

Ironically, most people are stunned when they learn I have so many piercings and tattoos! Apparently I don't look the "type" to have any at all, whatever that means lol :)

the surface tragus sounds good, do you have a picture? id like one but my skin is very tight there.

got three more on saturday, a rook on each side and snug on my right ear. cant sleep proper unless i position my arm under my head. they havent started swelling yet but im dreading the snug swelling. my last snug was a bad one for that, filled a 12mm bar plus it was embedding a little. might need to change the original snug for a longer bar as the one i have in is a 10mm and my new snug has a 12mm in it.
accidently hit myself in the ear before, pain wasnt the word. hurt that much i swore.

I've got 2 tattoos, and like another poster people can't believe I've got them! One on my hip - a rose that I got done when I was about 19 and didnt think beyond getting a tat LOL. My 2nd one is on my thigh and is a poem that incorporates my daughter's name in fairy language. Am going to get another when I reach my target weight, something to motivate me along.

Would like to have my nose pierced but have had severe reactions to earrings so wouldn't chance it with my nose.

5 tattoos (currently).
Piercings at the moment: lobes x 2, conch, tragus, rim (was industrial but one went funny), lip and tongue.
I've had quite a lot of piercings done over the years, mainly because I really used to fancy the guy who did them. :cool:
If my weightloss goes to plan I've promised myself another tattoo and maybe a piercing :D

I have my ears pierced 3 time on my left ear & 4 time on my right (1 @ the top). I have four tattoo's; rose on my right shoulder, tribal design on my lower back, small heart outline on my right foot & a Chinese symbol on my left ankle which I am having covered up by cherry blossoms, swirls & my kids 1st initials (H is paying for this for my 30th birthday)

Tomorrow (when kids are at nannas) I'm going for my anti-tragus piercing, an top ear cartlidge piercing & possibly a mid ear cartlidge piercing (not sure that's right words?!?) will report back with before and after pics :)

So advice needed... I had a cartlidge piercing done on Saturday & it's red, really swollen & stud is way too tight! If I go to piercers (am going at about 10.30am this morning) will they put a longer bar in or tell me to take it out :( am proper worried coz it took ages for OH to agree & I'll not get it done again :( ps this is stud when I had it done Saturday... Not putting a pic of now coz its minging :(

Attachments

• image-1908938403.jpg
    image-1908938403.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 137
Back