Anyone into Tattoos,Piercings & Body Modification?

I have three tattoos, I did have an eyebrow ring until last year when the OH accidentally knocked the ball out and lost it, so I just took it out.
I'm hoping for another tat this year

I had my first tattoo's last year and had my feet done, I've no plans to have any more as I'm happy with them and that's all I wanted doing.

Last week I had my daith pierced in the hope it will help with my migraines, if not no bother as it looks pretty, I've a few piercings and don't think I'll be going for any more.

I've got 4 tattoos (back, foot, ankle, wrist) and helix and tragus piercing in my left ear.
I did have my lip pierced but it kept catching on my teeth so I took it out.

Havent got any done as such but yes definetly a fan of piercings and tattoos.
always had a wierd obsession with belly piercings since a few girls had them at college but i think there just beautiful. I think i prob just have a thing with bellys. some guys like boobs, some like legs, me....bellys and why the hell not!!

I already had 2 on my foot and they didn't hurt but this one was very painful. It's low down on my instep on the soft bit and goes onto my heel and ankle bone
I already had 2 on my foot and they didn't hurt but this one was very painful. It's low down on my instep on the soft bit and goes onto my heel and ankle bone

:)
MeandKaztat.jpg

Hi! LeleQ1987
This is something I seriously wish I would've had when I first got foot tattoo. I think anyone Tattoos, Piercings & Body Modification to helps you identify the great majority of piercings and how to care for both your tattoo and piercing, and However, if the real artist used a light color but used a lot of it even a light color can have a strong effect on a cover-up.

Back