anyone just needed a binge then you was ok.

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
i have just come home and raided the buscuit tin didn't plan to but i have. i was wonder if anyone has had a binge then once back in ketosis found it easy again?

You'll be fine, sometimes we need the binge to keep us motivated and remind us why were doing this.

I've had two days of extra protein, usually I'd use that as an excuse to come off plan and have a binge. But when you've binged as many times as I have you realise it's not worth it.

Yup - around about 6 months into Lighter Life, I went and ate the cake in the freezer and then went for chips and a pie. Next day, not a wobble, straight back on it, lost 1.5lbs at the next weigh in, never did it again. It was weird - it was like I had a devil on my shoulder for the night.

Yes... I think most of us can safely say we've done that.....and if you're reading this thinking 'I haven't done that' then almost certainly, your time will come lol :)
I had a real wobbly week last week and ate sorts of things on different days but really knuckled down again 3 days before weigh in an managed a 2 lb loss.
I think the main thing is to just get back to it as soon as you are in the right frame of mind to limit the damage

thank you all you have made me feel so much better.
i weighed this morning i have gained 3 pounds ouch but well deserved but back on it today and i don't even want anything anymore i' more determined which i thought i had lost. gonna have to work hard to get below my 11 for when my cons comes back but more reason to stick with it.

Back