anyone know how many bars are in a box?

sumayyah

please try again
my cdc doesnt generally carry the bars but has started getting the peanut and the toffee cos of another client thing is i dont like peanut and vastly prefer the cranberry and the chocolate ones so depending whats in a box might have to ask her to order a box at a time for me then let her know when i need more

How many customers does she have? mine said 60, so i can order what i like... i would think being a CDC you should have all the varieties in...

Every CDC should keep a stock of all the products as this offers the customer the choice of what they like.

Therefore ask your CDC if they can order you in some of what you would like as you should have a full selection.

Mike

shes a nice girl but often doesnt have what im after ( bought 6 from her last week, lucky i had extra's ) but to be fair she did come out twice this week as she didnt have enough sachets of the shakes i like.
i feel bad expecting her to have what i want in as she doesnt charge extra for bars and tetra's ( did query this with her last nite as i know they are more expensive ) so am wondering if this is why she doesnt order more of these items

Have another chat with her, what matters is as the customer you get the support and the products you need to reduce your weight. It it helps get your CDC to give either myself or Linda (CD Counsellor) a mail for some advice.

Mike

Back