Anyone know the recipe?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Roxy101, 9 February 2014.

1. Roxy101

Roxy101 Well-Known Member

Hey I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to make a syn free of low syn garlic bread? I really miss it! Usually always have it with spag Bol so really missing it :( help? x
  2. MissMarley

MissMarley Member

Oh I would love to know this too! I know that weightwatchers do a mini garlic bread, no idea what syn value! I could just eat a whole plate of it right now! lol
  3. MissMarley

MissMarley Member

I actually noticed that i asked something similar last month and hadnt seen the reply, apparently asda smart price garlic baguette is 14.5syns for 85g! Not sure what the full thing weighs though! Might help!
  4. Roxy101

Roxy101 Well-Known Member

I don't have an asda near me! :( x
  5. Wegle

Wegle Well-Known Member

I normally get a wholemeal roll and cut it in half.

Mix a few crushed garlic cloves with a tbsp of flora lighter than light (1 1/2 syns) and some mixed dried herbs. Spread the garlic butter on the 2 halves of the roll and put under the grill so the butter melts into the roll and the roll crisps up.

Yummy delicious garlic bread for 1HEB and 1 1/2 syns.
  6. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

Or you could use a Weight Watchers Petit Pain, for a more "real" looking garlic bread. One counts as a HExB! :D
  7. Wegle

Wegle Well-Known Member

Ooooo yummy! Thanks!
  8. gemandsarah

gemandsarah Member

That sounds like a good idea, thanks x