• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone maintaining?

Hey guys

I have posted my story before so I won't bore you with detail, but basically I lost my weight with ww, but am loving EE and really think its a much more longterm maintenance plan than counting points forever!!! I love ww, and it worked a treat for me and has taught me to reduce my portions over the last year, so I am so ready to stop weighing measuring and counting every bite! And to stop recording every bite I eat lol.

Anyway, I am curious to hear how others are coping maintaining? What changes have you made - ie increasing food to stop losing? I found it very hard to stop losing on ww, I lost nearly a stone after getting to goal, maybe cuz I do lot of exercise. How many extra HE's do you eat, and does it matter if you increase A or B? Or does anyone follow sw all week then relax a little at the weekend - does that work to maintain?

Would love to hear how everyone manages it xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya,

Well done for losing all the weight you've had - you've done brilliantly!

I've been at target now since July 2009 - SW recommends that you increased your number of healthy extra Bs, but keep the As the same. I never had any trouble with continuing to lose once I'd got to target, although perhaps that means that I was at a good weight for my body, and yours wanted to lose some more?

I lost all my weight on EE, so I used to have 1 A and 1 B each day. If I know I've not got much on in a particular week, I tend to just up my B choices - I usually have 2 now instead of 1, but if I have 3, I don't get upset about it - I don't have to concentrate so much on what I'm eating every day now! If I'm planning a night out or weekend away, etc, I tend to stick to plan 100% for 5 days/nights, with an emphasis on syn-free meals, then eat what I like the other 2 days/nights of the week.

My off-plan days are probably still in reasonable moderation, but I've easily maintained after eating at least 50 syns more than I usually would. I have to say I've got to this point after quite a bit of trial and error - I still go to group every week, and my weight (like everyone's) does vary week to week.

You just need to learn what your body will tolerate!

I've been maintaining since July 2008 and I tend to stick to the plan Monday to Friday and take the weekend off, so to speak.
I have never increased my HEX's really, I may have one more each day, I much prefer to have some chocolate on a weekend and a naan bread with my curry!

Iv been maintaining since august, i follow the plan exactly the same, but allow myself an extra dessert every now and then, and little treats that i wouldnt when im aiming to loose wieght. xx