Anyone messed up yet?

voodoo

LOVING MY WATER
Hi, I was quite ill Wednesday night, terrible chest pains, had to see the Dr on Thursday who told me it was a virus. Coz of the stress (or what?):break_diet: I had 6 custard creams & 3 glasses of wine, yet I felt too ill to have my second shake/soup & healthy dinner:confused:. I hope it doesn't affect my loss this week too much, anyone else done something like this? I'm still worried as the pains keep coming but not that often, every couple of hours or so & I still feel quite weak as well & frankly I'm feeling sorry for myself too.
xxxxxxx sharon

you cant help it if you were ill , its one day ,just start fresh in morning good luck

ahhh yes... alcohol, best mates over, my new fella came around with his cousin (to see if i was appropriate for him)

over the weekend put away baileys, shots and 2 bottles of wine i'd say

not had fun in a long long time!! so tonight is chicken kiev, with stirfry and some roast peppers. need to use up food lol.

gonna miss having my mate here. started to bleed really heavily again, bloody implant so feeling very tired and drained

Poor Sam, hope ur feeling better soon. Get some water down you, a walk & then a hotwater bottle on your tummy + paracetamols if u need them. I'm going to visit my parents for a few days (they live in Mablethorpe) & I'm still feeling rotten, sweating, hot+cold, blocked nose, headaches...ick!!! I was looking forward to going out at night (parents babysit) but now I dunno if I'm up to it.
xxxxxxsharon

Back