Anyone miss me?

SandraB

Gold Member
Hi all, been in France for a few days now got to catch up on here! Hope you're all well? Xx

Hiya hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. I DID!! I DID!!!

Are you ok? Is the diet going well? When is your weigh in?? x x x

Glad to see you back x x x

I did! Posted on your profile a couple of days ago to see where you were, and then read back on some of your posts and discovered one which said you were in France. Hope you had a good time :) xx

Hi all, been in France for a few days now got to catch up on here! Hope you're all well? Xx

OHH I thought it was a bit quiet !! lol :)
hope u had a lovely time.

Lydiaxx

always miss you! xx

I DID SANDRA ! I was gonna start a thread called "I miss Sandra B because..................... lol xx

Busy catching up with all the posts......

Weigh in should've been today so will do it tomorrow instead.....had a terrible day yesterday...been suffering really bad with pain whilst away. I really scared Paul on Sunday as I cried solidly for a couple of hours...not like me as I can usually snap out of it. Anyway, late last night, I'd had my shake but was really suffering and had to take max strength dihydrocodiene (sp?) then started to go really dizzy and felt like I was going to faint. I was really scared as I was on my own and our house is on an island so there are no neighbours within a good 10 minutes walk....in the pitch dark. I really didn't know what to do so I scrambled two eggs and forced them down, I really didn't want them but I have to say I felt much better afterwards. I don't think that I can do really strong drugs without some food, my regular stuff is ok cos I've got special gastric pills from the doc but I seriously thought that I was going to be found in a coma or something and that would take a day or two as I can't always speak to Paul every day owing to problems with the phone line.

So I'm alive and kicking! Oh and it's day 50 for me......

Missed you all loads xxxxxxx

Welcome back Sandra, sorry to hear about you not being well, but glad that you're OK now.
Hope your holiday was enjoyable despite you being ill though xxx

Glad you're back Sandra. Sorry you've been in pain - but scrambled eggs (Homer Simpson drool - lucky you!). Hope your weigh in goes well & as you can see everyone missed you!
Suse

Glad you're back Sandra. Sorry you've been in pain - but scrambled eggs (Homer Simpson drool - lucky you!). Hope your weigh in goes well & as you can see everyone missed you!
Suse

Suse, TBH I don't really remember cooking it or eating it! Eggs are my favourite food though and the thing that I miss the most. The cupboard and fridge were well stocked but I thought that eggs would do the least damage, my immediate thought was to bung some cereal down my throat but reckoned that though the eggs would need to be cooked they wouldn't do too much harm to the diet. Will find out very shortly!

Thanks for all your good wishes guys!

Only another six weeks to the op, I think, got the date for my blood tests and stuff in the post this morning........trying not to get too anxious and not watching hip replacements on Youtube! Yes there really are some on there......

Glad you are back. I hope you are feeling better now

Glad you are back. I hope you are feeling better now

thanks Kev.....is your photo you when you were little or one of your kids? either way he's a very cute kid! x

I missed ur face!!!

I missed ur face Sandra, sorry u had a rough few days!! well done on the weigh in, the eggs obviously didnt do too much damage :D

Hope ur better, oh and ps stay away from youtube!!
Its amazing how much access to things we have and its not always good!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hi Sandra, thats Oscar my youngest getting ready for his first day at school at the beginning of autumn term this year. I was never as cute as that :)

Good luck for the weigh in, sorry you weren't well. It does sound like a reaction to the medication - I felt like that with throwing up and the other when I was prescribed tramadol, completly wiped me out for 2 days!

Back