Anyone need to lose 5 stone?

I need to lose 4.5 stone :( But we can do it! Im hoping to lose 2.5 stone before my sons christening in June, so Ill have to be very determined - Ive started the couch to 5K and done 2 days so far and am emjoying it so far.

7 1/2 stone (ish) for me to lose :(

I have started to go swimming 3 times a week as well as walking the dog twice a day.

i started the cambridge plan on saturday and struggeling a bit had 20gms of green beans today as i needed something to stop my tummy groaning, i have set myself a goal of 5 stone by the end of july and yes i also need some inspiration and help.

Hi,

I had 5 stone to lose, i have lost 3 stone in 6 months but hit a bit of a plateau this last 2 / 3 months, i stopped smoking which is probably accounting for some of it:) I follow slimming world extra easy plan and still lose 6lbs some weeks or 4 lbs losses. I have another 2 stone to lose and would love love love to have it off by summer:))

We can all do it, its so worth it. I can touch my toes these days which is amazing lol xx

Just putting my 2 cents in :p altogether am looking to lose 5 stone also (well, maybe a bit more but just concentrating on the big round 5 at the mo!)

I started 2nd January 2012, did a couple of weeks on Celebrity Slim meal replacement, then just healthy eating/exercise/drastically cutting booze and crisps.

So far have lose just under (damn it!) 2 and a half stone ^_^

Am still chugging along and set myself targets of 7lb a month loss. First month was a whole stone loss!

Good luck everybody! Love your comment about toe touching pastagirl :D

I've lost over 5 stone - took me a good year (13 months) and i am still trying to get rid of a belly band of fat while learning to maintain. It is doable but think that it's best to give your self time to get there too:)

Back