Anyone not do WS on week four???

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
I'm concerned that if I start eating I won't stop. I don't feel ready for it yet :-(

Last edited:
I mean week 4! Ok. Found out how to edit. Now how do I delete a comment?!

Last edited:
Thanks. Wow. That thread got heated! But I got the gist of it.

I don't intend on doing this diet for months on end, just maybe 6 weeks, so I guess as I'm not planning on doing it long term I could skip the AAM week.

But then I don't know wether to wean myself off the packs slowly or just quit and join WW to finish my journey and then maintain. I'm kinda terrified of being in charge of my own food intake again, but then again I'm desperate to rejoin my family for meals and I've done WW successfully and happily in the past, so maybe it won't be so bad. (Sound like I'm talking myself into it, doesn't it?! Lol)

It's a scary ole world out there and we have but each other for support. Love thy fat or thin neighbour and all will be well ;-)

My fiancé read the exante website and read that it's says you must do the food week so he made me cook us a dinner, I made steak and prawns with asparagus and broccoli! I hope I've made the right choices with it! I feel sooo stuffed and I'm also really scared I won't be able to stop now... But time will tell and I'm looking at it like a test, to be treated with food but then go back to sticking to plan after!

That sounds lovely, Chelly, and it is exactly what Exante advise to do, so you've done the right thing! Asparagus and broccoli sound particularly yummy to me, right now :D

I don't know what I'll do when I get to Week 4 (I'm still in week 2). But I idled away a good half hour today working out a gradual back-to-food plan for when I've lost all the weight! Mad, eh? Planning what I'll do 80 lbs down the line when I've only just started the diet... and I don't even know if I will be following Exante all the way through, because I'm giving myself a let-out at the end of every bumper pack.

I've been exactly the same and looking up loads of recipes and have started a notebook of healthy recipes lol!

I actually really enjoyed eating it!! And i cooked the steak amazingly if I do say so myself lol!

I am so disappointed with myself. Not for what I prepared for my dinner, just plain chicken and mushrooms, but for the fact that I scarfed it down at warp speed :-( Was hoping I'd got over that bad habit. Guess it needs some work.

How fast we eat our food is a hard habit to break!!

I still ate mine pretty quick tonight lol

I've tried it all, sitting on one hand, using just a kids fork, putting utensils down between each mouthful - I always get frustrated and give up half way through the meal! Lol

I'm taking a leaf out of Chelly's book and having one day a week for my AAM. That way I'm reintroducing real food slowly plus having a welcome break from the sachets. Actually had two days this weekend cos I'm so ill with an awful head cold that I just felt so weak my hubby insisted I ate a 'dinner' of chicken & mushrooms. Found the pain killers hurt on an empty tummy :-( Weigh-in Tues so I'll see then if its had any adverse effect, esp as I can't barely get up let alone get back on my cross trainer :-(

Back