Anyone on 810 still in ketosis

chele80

On a mission
It's still about 26lbs away but I'm being moved to 810 once I hit 12 stone

I'm worried the food will make me hungry and just wondered if anyone managed to stay in ketosis while doing 810.

me

i can eat more than they recommended and still be in ketosis. i usually have more salad stuff and maybe more milk on occasion. if i exercise big time then i add a bit more protein to my diet cause i feel that will need to.

great things said:
me

i can eat more than they recommended and still be in ketosis. i usually have more salad stuff and maybe more milk on occasion. if i exercise big time then i add a bit more protein to my diet cause i feel that will need to.

Oooo good. I really hope I manage to stay in it

I am on 810 and given the signs am in ketosis - I am careful with the veggie measurements and tend to stick to a tin of tuna or ready cooked chicken to limited the decisions I have to make, but I am still at the beginning of my journey rather than using it as a gateway to a better relationship with food towards the end.
Good luck!

I am on 810 and given the signs am in ketosis - I am careful with the veggie measurements and tend to stick to a tin of tuna or ready cooked chicken to limited the decisions I have to make, but I am still at the beginning of my journey rather than using it as a gateway to a better relationship with food towards the end.
Good luck!

you get 2 tins of tuna on the 810 plan. each tin is half of the amount you need if you look at the quantities and 'dry' weight on the tins.

Back