Anyone on 810?

Drunk Tinkerbell

Do you notice a massive difference in weight loss between ss and 810? I think I might do 810 instead....

What sort of things do you have for dinner?

DT X

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

I cat wait to start working my way up, it's pretty much the same as ss+ but u can have a bit more protein and theres a few things added on, how long have you been on step one, I will be happy if I can stay on ss+ for 3 weeks, I am starting to miss food a little, well not food but family time, so hopefully I'm a fast looser lol! X

I've done ss+ for two weeks but to be honest I've not really followed it strictly. Ive swapped a small steak for the chicken and chicken wings instead of plain chicken!! She said if I go up to 810 I'll be having the same calories as I am now, and I'll hopefully stick to the list better!

If it helps im on 810 and lost 7lbs first weigh in. My CD was surprised though and said dont expect as much next week. This diet works for me as i want to get in 'training' for real life so by having soup for lunch and chicken and veg etc fr dinner (i swap them round on evenings im exercising) it is basically what a 'normal' person might eat in a day. I expect ul just lose a little slower, thats all. X

Thanks Caroline! That's a great first loss!!

I'm worried about what I'm going to eat each evening. I'm not very inspired by the list of allowed foods!

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Thanks Caroline! That's a great first loss!!

I'm worried about what I'm going to eat each evening. I'm not very inspired by the list of allowed foods!

Know what u mean, the teeny amount of veg was a bit of a shocker to me tbh! If it helps, i have made stuffed pepper (well only half a g.pepper) which was quorn mince mixed with the spicy tom soup and loads of herbs and spices. Yest i use turkey mince mixed with garlic and cajun spice mix and made in to 2 burgers and had on top of large flat mushrooms with teeny bit if rocket, was yum! Going to do the chinese stir fryfrom the bk or me an oh tonight, see if it passes his taste test! Think we hve to think outside the box a bit on this diet! X

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Have you got the recipe book? I'm going back to see consultant tonight to get it!

No i havent but let me know if its any gd as i may invest :)

Back