Anyone on day 9 or thereabouts?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rolo, 25 June 2008.

1. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

How are you finding it? I think it is getting easier for me although I still think about food a lot. I am also in a pair of jeans that I tried on 2 weeks ago and they looked awful, all muffin top but look fine now. Just waiting for my legs to shrink a bit. My work uniform isn't tight anymore and I thought I looked rather good today :) My colleagues were staggered that I lost 7.5 lbs in a week and overall my weight loss is just under 2 stone so think it is finally beginning to show.

Roz x
  2. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Well-Known Member

hi rolo
    im on day 9 however i have a lot more to lose than you!
    im feeling good really, lots more energy and my skin has cleared up a lot, generally happier!!
    i've lost 10lbs so far and im very pleased with that, but my clothes arnt any different but i wont expect them to be yet!!
    your doing fantastic, already gone through lots of your goals, well done to you!
  3. DEvans

DEvans Well-Known Member

Hey rolo, I am on Day 9 too. It is getting easier and I am feeling much better than I did last week. I have about 2 and a half stone to lose. I'm taking each day as it comes though.

Well done on your loss so far. Keep it up