Anyone on ss+, interest in following your weight loss, doing the same

i'm on ss+, have lost a total of 14lbs in two weeks on this. i walk four miles each day (2 to work, and 2 back home) and try and drink 4-6 litres of water. This is the key for me, as i think otherwise i'd be finding it harder, but the water definitely fills me up.
3 shakes and then a piece of chicken/turkey/white fish for tea, with a few cucumber slices.
going back to the gym this week, as i don't feel quite as self conscious as i did 3 wks ago, and im hoping it will help with the fat burning.

Hi All,

Well i think i may need to give in and start SS+ i just feel i need that meal something warm!
i felt my weight hit a plateau as i have stayed the same all week even looking like i gained 1lb - which i know must have been water ... have my WI later i think i will do one week SS+ one week SS till i get under 25 on BMI - will let you know how i get on and what my CDC says

To me it does not seem much different if any at all on these plans with SS and SS+ , so I think if I do find later that my loss slows I will go back to SS , after all I just want to get this over with !

Back