anyone rec a comfy large bra

RebekahR

Gold Member
Hi guys

Struggling with pain at the moment, can anyone recommend me a bra that is comfy please I'd be so grateful

I need a 28hh/28k. But will take a 30 back if needed and alter

Thank you in advance Xx

When I was pregnant I went up to a H cup and was recommended to try a Doreen Triumph. Big deep sides, wide straps. They look like pure granny bras but they really are very comfy. Don't know what size they go up to I'm afraid though, but give them a wee google.

I'm not too sure if Katie Price still does a lingerie range, but my daughter used to buy her bras & they are brill & look pretty as well.

Thank you, I used to rest that style when I was 12 and it was comfy. Will see what sizes they do, ta Xx

The doreen that is LOL I don't expect katie price or Kelly Brookes go big enough

What's with the HH / K. Where does the J fit in? I'm wearing a Panache Superbra Andorra at the mo. 34HH. Not the most glam but I find it relatively comfy. At weekends when I'm slopping around at home I wear a bit too big in the back sports bra (as it has no wires). Not much support to be honest and I wouldn't wear it out but it's fine for chilling at home.

Ideally i need a 28l I can wear a 28kk now or I've got a 30hh that just about fits. I'm a true 28l but they are near impossible to find in bras.

I've had one and the wire snapped within six weeks!

Willing to try any styles. I'm going to wear two now, sports bra over too to ease pain. Hopefully that work

I got one, a melodie full bra

Bravissimo kindly took my old broken one in exchange. So although I am never too happy with the fitting aspect in there, the service was fantastic.

So much more comfy!!

Im currently sporting the new triumph bra.. Bear with me!!

Years ago there was a company that made a bra with a plastic support instead of wire.. They unfortunately went bust..
I loved them and had it in every colour they did! Cannot remember there names though!

Triumph must have bought the design as its the same comfy plastic structure for support.
The shop I was in had a great selection of sizes and they were also doing buy 1 get one 1/2 price..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I just wrecked my new Panache bra. Put it in the washing machine (as I've done with every bra I've ever owned) and it came out with the wires ripped through the material at the top on both sides :cry:. Looked at the label and it said hand wash only. Quickest £30 I've wasted this year :(.

waaah thatt is a bugger hun!! I always handwash mine..(and usually the wires still bleedin come thru!!)

I've sown them back in again. No doubt it won't last but at least I can wear it a few more times before I have to bin it. If I was smaller the wires wouldn't need to be like fort knox!

I wash mine in the washed inside a pillow case (tied up).

I have freya t shirt bras but tbh when Im home I wear old nursing bras as they are more comfy.

Could you not sew a cushion over the bra ends so that they dont dig in?

It's ripped the lace away as well as the wires sticking out but I've sown up what I could for the time being until it rips again and I'll bin it. I'll hand wash bras in future I think but having washed bras for years in the washing machine with no problems I had no idea it was all going to go tits up (pun intended ;)). I wondered about wearing a nursing bra for slopping round at home. They sort of sound comfortable even though I've never worn one.

LOL I think they don't Make bras like they used to!!

I always stuck em in the washing machine ten years ago without ant issue. When I started going to rigby they suggested hand washing

I have " house bras" too, soft ones, an old stretched out tshirt bra and a sports one. Rush home so I can get those on LOL

I'm the same - I rush upstairs as soon as I'm home and rip off my wired bra and change into something soft and comfy. And either fleecy PJs or jogging bottoms. Smaller sizes than they used to be tho! :).

I'm not as big as you ladies (38E) but I wear a fab elasticated crop top from Primark 2 for £4. I take of their straps ( piddley thin dental floss things) and see in old bra straps and TA-DA a comfy house bra!

Ha, they're fine if you have tits the size of an orange instead of the size and weight of a watermelon! That might help explain it to a bloke :).

Back