Anyone seen free registration for ww lately?

size102b

Banned
Hi I along with many next week want to join ww but I can't find the free reg coupon I think it may be stopped as the new plan? Anyone seen one? Thanks x

I suspect they have knocked them on the head for this new plan, best way will prolly be to pay for a monthly pass in class then cancel it as soon as after. This is what my friend did.

x

I haven't seen any free reg coupons but there's a voucher on the ww website to pay £12.95 for the first months monthly pass and if you sign up with that, you don't pay the reg fee.

It also says on the website that if you take the voucher to your meeting and choose to pay as you go rather than sign up for the monthly pass, you just pay the £5.99 class fee and don't pay the reg fee.

I dont imagine the free registration will apply for a while, with all the buzz and publicity for the new plan they wont need enticements to get people to classes for a while

I used a voucher out of the weight watchers magazine (the current one Nov 2010) it was for either £12.95 first month on monthly plan or free registration for pay weekly membership. There was also a voucher to give to a friend so if you send me a private message with your home address i will post it to you.

Hi, you can print a voucher for either free registration or a reduced rate monthly pass off the ww website as that is what I am doing. Hope this helps x

When you pay for the monthly pass in class do you give them your card details or do you do it online after the meeting???

You pay cash (or card) in class for your first months monthly pass then you go online with the code to activate it, with either your card details or paypal as your monthly payment.

x

Back