Anyone Seen this?

I was going along with your line of thinking Sarah in that the side effects that are on all the tablets that I'd have had to take forever if I'd remained at the size I was are a darn sight worse than those on this diet.

Mini that link isn't working for me.

I have set up a poll, here is the link.

http://www.minimins.com/very-low-calorie-diet-s/39144-total-food-replacement-diet-s.html#post585738

As the side effects are the same for all Total food replacement diet's I don't see the need to do a separate one for all the other diets....Do you?

You can set up a poll yourself if this is not what you had in mind.

Just start a new thread and you will see the option down under the post reply box.

Thanks Mini, it doesn't look like there are enough options on thei bb for polls. Some of the questions need multple answers available and II acnnot see how it can easily be done here.

Thanks Mini, it doesn't look like there are enough options on thei bb for polls. Some of the questions need multple answers available and II acnnot see how it can easily be done here.

Hey Mikey

You could always draft up a "Survey" with all the questions you are curious about and then post that - people could then copy and paste it into their posts and complete the answers! Takes away the anonymity theres, but lets face it, not many of us are backwards at coing forwards!! :D

I love surveys. SO yeah. I think thats hwat you should do. :D

x

Back