Anyone spend lots of syns on alcohol?

sugarlove

I do on a Friday and just wondering if it affects weight loss.

I am working them out weekly at the mo, but a large chunk is going on a weekend
:)

yes esp the weekend just gone!

I'm afraid so! If I give up altogether then my losses are wonderful, but you have to enjoy life!

I keep meaning to drink gin and slimline tonic, but each week I get to Friday and end up on the red wine, and before I know it I've drunk the bottle. Wish I could practice some restraint! :)

I can take or leave sweets and other treats, but booze is defo my weakness

A girl at the class I used to go to used all her Syns on vodka and she had great losses!

I used to do this, since Jan 2nd I have 2 small glasses of red wine on a Saturday afternoon and I thoroughly enjoy them more than before Xmas when I could easily polish off a bottle 4 times a week... Try and have a bit of willpower and see how you get on :) xx

Sadly not as I am pregnant - otherwise I would have to reserve a few syns for wine! ;)

Yep, all of my syns go on alcohol - however if they did not get used on alcohol I do not think I would use any.

I use most of my syns on alcohol but I've given wine the heave ho, I love red wine but one glass so easily leads to another. I've been trying to spread it out through the week having 2 or 3 vodkas and diet lemonade a night. I've just started though and only weighed in last thursday so not sure what my loss will be like this week. I did SW before and used to save my syns for going out and it didn't affect my weight loss though I did lose slowly but I think I am just a slow loser anyway.

Wendy

I'm afraid so! If I give up altogether then my losses are wonderful, but you have to enjoy life!
You're so right. I don't mind if my weight loss is slow as I don't feel like I am on a diet anyway, and I would rather enjoy myself than restrict myself from things I like and feel miserable! :D

Reactions: Taz
I used 55 syns at the weekend on alcohol and I've been practically syn free from sunday and will be till thursday to make up for it. I really hope I lose doing it this way. The week before I gained because I jus had a blow out and didn't count it!

I save lots of syns for the weekend to, I've also ditched wine and I've been drinking vodka (2 1/2 syns)/sailor jerry's (2 1/2 syns)/ameretto (3 syns) and diet coke instead. I save lots of syns incase someone buys me something like a shot I cant syn...I normally reserve 25 (about 12 measures lol!) but never drink that much!

I find that these are actually easier to drink as well!

Couldnt really tell you if it effects my losses yet, i've only had one WI nxt one is 2moro! But judging from the other comments it doesnt seem to...which makes me very happy :) xxx

Yes yes yes, this is my down fall, my C came up with a idea, ( will let you know tomorrow if it worked) i use 50 syns over the weekends, the first thing i did each morning was to right down 7 (7x7 = 49) syns, and the that left me with 3 syns to play with.

intotal thats 71 per week - or roughly 10 per day - so far i haven;t felt as if i have missed out of any of my treats..

I'm a bit worried about this - i am not a huge drinker but am going out this weekend - i usually drink vodka but getting it with diet lemo will be a pain... plus i know for a fact i'll be craving chips at the end of the night.. its once a month though if even so i shouldnt beat myself up about it.. should i?? :wave_cry:

Back