anyone started slimming world this week want buddy

madhousemum

Silver Member
title says it all really i started tuesday.

Hellllooooo

I started Wednesday night - started the diet on Thursday - how are you finding it?

Hiya I started on Tuesday as well :) How you doing so far? I'm doing Extra easy most days as it is erm Extra Easy!

Hey
chin up lovely - we are all here

BEV X

Hi, i started on Tuesday too, body optimise. Am doing red/green at moment as not too sure what the EE is all about but going to look into it

Claire x

That's me, if i'm hungry off to bed i go with a pint of water lol. Gonna look into this EE, it really does sound too good to be true but so many girls doing really well on it i'd be daft not to give it a go xx

i mite have an early night too - have a HEXB left to have but don't have anything in off the list although do feel bit peckish - mite have a banana - read somewhere that they aid sleep lol

I started on tuesday too but my week started great and then started going wrong and now its just a mess so Im starting again tomorrow and hoping it doesnt make me put on too much....cant believe ive been so hopeless week one

oh brilliant i have more then one buddie now all started around the same time. lots of surport for eachother.

I started on tuesday too but my week started great and then started going wrong and now its just a mess so Im starting again tomorrow and hoping it doesnt make me put on too much....cant believe ive been so hopeless week one

how did you go wrong sweet?? how many days did you go wrong. you have us all for surport and to help you. the site is playing up a bit at the minute so once the site is up and running properly i will add you all as friends if that is ok with everyone??

started tue that was ok day
wed I had 11 sins so that was still an ok day
thur I had to go out all day and I stuck to salad at lunch had fish at tea so that was an ok day
fri my sister had her results day and passed her degree... I did fine at lunch went out to celebrate but picked grilled chicken and cous cous left off the sauce ....but then I went to costa coffee and then I came home and had takeaway with hubby2b cause for some reason I got the ( oh well I might as well eat it Ive ruined it now anyway) that thought continued through yesterday... I had cheesecake in debenhams cafe and then for tea we had KFC and then to kill myself off fully a big bag of choccy.... so now Im left feeling like Ive ruined it all.... back to being good now fingers crossed

Fine for you to add me Mad House Mum!
I couldn't understand how the Extra Easy worked either but now I know it's because you only have one Healthy Extra from each list, rather than 2.
I've somehow managed to accrue 45 syns including todays so thought I'd have a "normal" dinner, I've just had half a dairy milk (49g bar) which is 6.5. I'm going to have minted gravy lamb shank (1 syn) and Giant Yorkshire Pudding (15.5) with veggies and new potatoes (free). All from Morrisons if you're wondering.
I thought the dinner would come to more than that so might have the rest of that choccy bar later!

arr hun we all have our slip up's sometimes i say you need to to then say no s*d this i am going to do it me heart is there and i am going to accheive it and you have us for surport if you need it!! you say husband to be whens the lucky day i am getting hence why im hittin the diet my oh asked me to marry him when i was skinny so i want to get married skinny or at least happy (12 years later and 5 children later lol) would love to be a 12 for the wedding.

Fine for you to add me Mad House Mum!
I couldn't understand how the Extra Easy worked either but now I know it's because you only have one Healthy Extra from each list, rather than 2.
I've somehow managed to accrue 45 syns including todays so thought I'd have a "normal" dinner, I've just had half a dairy milk (49g bar) which is 6.5. I'm going to have minted gravy lamb shank (1 syn) and Giant Yorkshire Pudding (15.5) with veggies and new potatoes (free). All from Morrisons if you're wondering.
I thought the dinner would come to more than that so might have the rest of that choccy bar later!

did you have the rest of ya chocie bar??

Back