Anyone starting new this month?

I'm about to start LL - tonight! Can't wait to get started now :)
Ok, so Orange - you're going to see your sister in London in November. What's your 'goal' weight loss? Shall we do a little competition thing to see who can lose what by the date you visit your sister?

I currently weigh 224lbs - by 15th November I hope to weigh 185lbs. 3.5lbs a week loss. What do you reckon?

:) :) :)

Funny enough 15th of November is a big day for me too! As I am going on holiday to morrocco with my better half. I am not sure about my current weight in lbs but i will work that out tonight and post it on here.
Lyndsay - good luck to you for your first day!
xx

I like the idea of a challenge :D
15th November looks good then, nothing special booked but I do like the idea of a stick in the ground

I need to work out my expected loss and put the figures down like you've done ..
I think 3.5lbs is achievable as an average ( a stone a month !!! - wow)

I'm going to grab some time and mark it up
:)

London_Girl
LindsayStapleton

You started working on your Goals?
Short Medium Long

I'm going to start getting them on Paper

Ooh - you definately want to be teeny tiny for that! I'm going on holiday in about 4 weeks - dreading that, but as explained to me on another thread, there will be other holidays where I can eat - and Italy isn't just about the food & drink, honest!!

Cool - 15th Nov works for both of us - how about you Orange??

Where in Italy.
Love the place but not been back for a few years now

Bank Holiday blow-out then ? ;)

haha yes, we are actually having a party so I thought it would tie in nice t start the week after and just so happens m llc was stating a group on 5th Sept.

Hope you are all doing ok, first few days can be rocky!

orange, I have just read some of the recipes in the recipe thread in the main forum. The muffin was amazing! It tasted a little chocolate souffles.
In regards to your festival, I was thinking maybe try and make the poppadums/chips out of the soup packets. You could make them the day before and take them in a plastic bag just like crisps.
xx

Another new starter here, I started on Saturday and I have been having a very good week so far, fingers crossed we can all support each other, It is a shame that men and women have different sessions as I do like a bit of a chat and picking up ideas, hopefully you ladies can help me out :)

hey dinosore and welcome to the LL diet. I'm starting on 5th Sept and can't wait. Really think my had is ready for this now.

Let us know how your first weigh in goes!

orange, I have just read some of the recipes in the recipe thread in the main forum. The muffin was amazing! It tasted a little chocolate souffles.
In regards to your festival, I was thinking maybe try and make the poppadums/chips out of the soup packets. You could make them the day before and take them in a plastic bag just like crisps.
xx

Just a helpful warning - the packs need to be eaten within about 15 mins of being prepared as you start to lose the benefit of the soluble nutrients. Also, others have tried this and the 'crisps' don't last and start to go gooey.

Prob easiest to take the shaker and bars. If you can take hot water in a flask its easy enough to make up soup too. xx

Hey hey welcome to LL all you new folk and good luck on an amazing journey!

Looking forward to hearing how you are all doing!

Kat xx

Well I have to say I am feeling great, which seems odd that I am eating nearly nothing, the cravings are not to bad, though I wonder how I will do over my first full weekend, fingers crossed my Saturday morning weight loss results will keep me motivated :D

How is everyone else doing?

Well I have to say I am feeling great, which seems odd that I am eating nearly nothing, the cravings are not to bad, though I wonder how I will do over my first full weekend, fingers crossed my Saturday morning weight loss results will keep me motivated :D

How is everyone else doing?

Congrats, nearly one down :)

You have a favourites in the foods?

I keep looking at the porridge but not too sure, pity they don't do a weetabix'y one

Congrats, nearly one down :)

You have a favourites in the foods?

I keep looking at the porridge but not too sure, pity they don't do a weetabix'y one

I am just on the shakes and soups as it is my first week, from Saturday I think I can have a bar and porridge, I have to say I am not minding the soups Chicken and the Thai are both nice. Same with the shakes Chocolate and Strawberry are lovely.

I am looking forward to eating something solid again though, so I will def be giving the bars a go :) have you tried them?

Hi everyone! Didn't get chance to come on here yesterday - sorry about that.

Day 1 went really well - had my 4 packs. Porridge to start with (blend it electrically and it's yummy), chicken soup for lunch (again, the trick is to whisk/blend electrically) and that was good too - had it in a mug. Had an ice cold strawberry milkshake (litterally blended with ice) which was nice, and then a hot chocolate shake to end the evening.

I also had an invitation to go out for birthday drinks last night, which I was going to cancel but decided not to in the end.. My friend even has supper, but I said I'd grabbed something earlier and wasn't hungry. I ordered a litre of sparkling water & drank that whilst chatting to her, then we had a coffee & evening over & done with no problem!

I drank plenty of water yesterday, so I was happy with day 1 being over. Now my goal is to get week 1 over!

I actually had my stop-in session today, and already lost 2.1kgs!! He he!!

Today, bad news - a house we were meant to be buying (and picking the keys up for tomorrow) has just fallen through, so I could really do with having a drink tonight (I'm NOT an alcoholic, but stressful times....). Anyway, I won't be drinking, don't worry - am still motivated :)

I have to say I'm feeling a few hunger pangs today, but I'll keep drinking & will be fine.

I'm actually seeing a LL Counsellor in Hampshire - in North Camp.

Can't remember if there were any more questions, but will keep an eye on the thread tonight!

Best wishes to all!

Lindsay x

Hi all :) well done everyone for the first few days! Lindsay 2.1kg is amazing! Had my pop in tonight. Lost 1.1kg in 3 days. Also bought the water flavours to change the water taste a bit. Been drinking about 2.0-2.5l plus the foodpacks but the counsellor said I should drink more because the Ketosis stick was dark red. So trying for 3.0l tomorrow!
I have also been exercising every day, either 45min of squash or Volleyball training. Its so good because the evenings are always filled and I havent had any hunger pangs.
Good Night everyone...
xx

Ooh GeeBee - what a small world! You'll do great :)

Had another two challenges today - we've been out on the road all day, with no chance to stop and for me to make up my shake or soup or whatever.. Anyway, not ideal, but after porridge for breakfast, I then had to go all the way through until 7pm this evening, so then of course I was playing catch up - had 2 chicken soups together, which was a struggle, but I forced myself. Then shake or hot chocolate shake for supper as usual.

And... whilst I was having my soup, my darling husband had fish & chips....................... Thanks for that babe!

Anyway, day 3 over!! He he!! All going good so far!

Linz x

Well I have had my first weigh in and I have lost 18 lbs / 8.1kg to say I am happy is an understatement !!!!! I am certainly now motivated for this week :)

Wow Dinosore, that's a fabulous start. Couldn't do it any other way and still stay healthy, could you?
LL will change your life.
Great first weight losses everyone. i remember that feeling of excitement at the start, it really spurs you all on.
Onwards and downwards! Imagine how you'll all be by Christmas? xx

Back