Anyone starting new this month?

Wow!

That's brilliant Stu! You are doing so well!
:happy096:

Hi Nellyphant ^^ Thanks for recommending this site !

Is this the August starters thread then ? I could see July and September starters but not an August one !
2nd weigh in tonight - very excited ! Lost 10lbs so far but early days !

Hi Nellyphant ^^ Thanks for recommending this site !

Is this the August starters thread then ? I could see July and September starters but not an August one !
2nd weigh in tonight - very excited ! Lost 10lbs so far but early days !

Hello Chocolate and welcome!

I am in Sept Starters with Nelly, but I don't think it would make a difference if you just joined ours ~ it's very friendly and inspiring, and we are all on staggered starts anyway.:)

Lovely to see someone else.And best of luck with your weigh in tonight...let us know!! xx

Well I had my mid week weigh in and only 2 pounds so it looks like the massive losses have finally ended which is a shame. fingers crossed I can lose 3 by Sat morning to give me 5 pounds loss :D

Best of luck everyone
Stu

Hi :)

I'm new - my name's Bea, I'm in London and I started LL on Monday. Had a rough few first days, but fingers crossed it's getting better. First pop-in tomorrow - feeling nervous!

Nice to meet you all :)

Hi :)

I'm new - my name's Bea, I'm in London and I started LL on Monday. Had a rough few first days, but fingers crossed it's getting better. First pop-in tomorrow - feeling nervous!

Nice to meet you all :)

Good luck tomorrow Bea!!! Will be thinking of you. xx

Hi Guys - It wasnt that long ago I was feeling the same as you guys!! Im not 4 stone lighter. I have another 6 stone to go, so I will be around for a while!!

GOOD LUCK - (im also from london-ish)

Hi everyone

Well another good week for me, I was struggling mid week just wanting carbs but managed to fight it off for 3 days and was glad i did when i got weighed :)

7 pounds loss :) a very happy chap

Stu

Week 1 - 18 pounds
week 2 - 8 pounds
Week 3 - 7 pounds

Anna and thin inside, your weight losses are brilliant and give me the inspiration to do this diet, I am starting Thursday, cant wait, any tips on which flavours are the best, shakes soups and bars as my counsellor said I could mix and match if i dont like some of the flavours, or return the ones i dont like

Hi everyone

Well another good week for me, I was struggling mid week just wanting carbs but managed to fight it off for 3 days and was glad i did when i got weighed :)

7 pounds loss :) a very happy chap

Stu

Week 1 - 18 pounds
week 2 - 8 pounds
Week 3 - 7 pounds

Wow stu, you're going great guns! Well done you! :)

Thanks :) finding it vary hard at the minute, cant keep my mind off food :sigh:

Food is all over the place...in my home, when I go out, on TV....I have found it better to embrace food...eg. keep cooking for OH and have been camping this weekend and helped with the BBq...but have just let myself enjoy the smell and sight!

However, I'm only on day 12, so I have many struggles ahead.:eek:

You are doing great! :)

You should only have 1 bar a day after your first 4 days but I have not been told you cannot have porridge and a bar on the same day.

Kat xx

Hi All,

I am new to this forum,although have done LL before. Tonight is my pop in (started last Wednesday) so fingers crossed!

It is great to hear all the advice and success stories - I hope I can join you soon!

Hi All,

I am new to this forum,although have done LL before. Tonight is my pop in (started last Wednesday) so fingers crossed!

It is great to hear all the advice and success stories - I hope I can join you soon!

Hope all goes well at your pop in Bunty.:)

Anna and thin inside, that is brilliant weight loss, hope i will do as good as you two , starting this week, hopefully

Thanks :). I'm sure you will be success at losing the weight on LL. Take whatever advice or means to stay 100% abstinent you need, stick to the programme and the weight will come off.

Good luck this week. Use the pop-in as a motivator to get through the first few difficult days and once in ketosis you'll be flying along. :D xx

Back