Anyone starting or re starting today? 23/05

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
Well today is my first day of TS and was just wondering if anyone else is starting today or maybe re starting? Thought it would be good to have a loss buddy to count down the same days with!! ;-)

Hi 14! Meeee! Lol. After doing really well last week, I fell off the wagon on Friday! Re-starting again today and just had a shake. A few hours in, how are you feeling? Have you had a pack/bar yet or waiting till later? Kate Xxx

Myaevesmummy said:
Hi 14! Meeee! Lol. After doing really well last week, I fell off the wagon on Friday! Re-starting again today and just had a shake. A few hours in, how are you feeling? Have you had a pack/bar yet or waiting till later? Kate Xxx

Yay!!! Feeling good, only had a quarter of the bar so far and about 1 1/2 litres of water. I rarely used to eat before 12 anyway so thought I may aswell save my shake untill I'm hungry, have the soup at around 7 and nibble on the bar throughout the course of the day! Hows it going for you? Have you got a goal weight and date in mind? Sorry on my phone so can't see all the stats! xx

tealight23 said:
I had a blip over the weekend, but starting strong again today for damage limitation.

Draw a line under it and start afresh! Best of luck tealight! x

Me, I am restarting. I havent been here for a few months, love Exante and the results it gives.

Bobbi said:
Me, I am restarting. I havent been here for a few months, love Exante and the results it gives.

Best of luck Bobbi, we're all in it together! xx

I can't stand the bars! Have changed to tesco ultra slim (give the same results apparently!) but the Exante bars are good for keeping all day! Well done for drinking that much water so far, I'm useless at it! I'm currently somewhere around 12 stone 8 and my goal is 10 but would love to be around 9. How about you 14? It's good to have little goals to aim for and I find buying smaller clothes is a huge incentive! Xx

Me Me (starting again today). After doing quite well at the start of the year and then having a massive falling off the wagon have come to the conclusion that I really have to do something and get back on the wagon properly.

Restart today and have had one shake, downed 1l of water, a very large black coffee and now on a large cup of bouillon which I have just before my bar - makes it feel like I have had a proper "meal".

I really have to try very hard to do this - I know how hard it can be and what to do about getting over the hard stuff but I really really really want to be slimmer.

Good luck everyone.

Myaevesmummy said:
I can't stand the bars! Have changed to tesco ultra slim (give the same results apparently!) but the Exante bars are good for keeping all day! Well done for drinking that much water so far, I'm useless at it! I'm currently somewhere around 12 stone 8 and my goal is 10 but would love to be around 9. How about you 14? It's good to have little goals to aim for and I find buying smaller clothes is a huge incentive! Xx

Surprisingly I quite like the bar (toffee) one, will try the orange one tomorrow. Also just had a vanilla shake and was pleadingly suprised with that too! Feel a bit sick now though is that normal? I have drank 2 litres of water so that could be partly why I suppose? My goal is 9st 10lbs by the middle of September- that is the healthy weight for my height so going with that to begin with! Hoping to get to your current weight by the second week of July! So 6 weeks until then we shall see! May try the tesco bars if I find I don't like the orange ones tomorrow but so far so good! :) x

Well today is my first day of TS and was just wondering if anyone else is starting today or maybe re starting? Thought it would be good to have a loss buddy to count down the same days with!! ;-)

Good luck ..... welcome to Exante Life. I'm sure you'll be fine its the best diet ever .... lots of people to go for support you won't be on your own xxx

I failed :( I was doing s good till I started to cut up the dinner for the kids. Well, I guess I didnt eat anything too bad, but still I had a few mouthfulls. When you are trying to go cold turkey a few bites of food feels like a huge big failure. Ah well - tomorrow is another day.

Back