Anyone starting this week want to support each other at the beginning?

safc said:
Actually went to SW on saturday but lasted 2 days. Complicated. Consultant was lovely but the plan wasnt for me. Hope no one mibds me joining on this thread. Best of luck everyone. X

Good liuck, I have been going to WW on and off for years. I tried pro points for the first time last spring and lost 1st but went on holiday and gradually put the Weight back on. My own fault because I have never treated the plan as a lifestyle choice but a quick fix. I started again just over a week ago. Lost 1.5lb last week. The only thing I would say is be careful about bananas in the free fruit. Fingers crossed for good losses for all of us x

Welcome everyone who I've not said hi to recently! :) I've had a bad week in terms of food as 2 x weddings and last night an olympic party where i ate my bodyweight in haribo! Think i'll start againn tomorrow back with tracking etc.... weigh in tomorrow not gonna be great but thats okay! Had a great week happiness wise so not all lost lol!

Good luck all! My first weigh in is Monday- I've kept within my points but pretty sure I won't lose anything!

Good luck all! My first weigh in is Monday- I've kept within my points but pretty sure I won't lose anything!

I hope you'll be surprised then! there should be no reason for you not to lose if you've kept within your points (unlike me)....

thank you :)

WOW it's 20.14 and I still have 10 points left! It's a miracle! Hello wine :)

sparklysunbeam said:
thank you :)

WOW it's 20.14 and I still have 10 points left! It's a miracle! Hello wine :)

I had my wine allowance at St Annes this afternoon and enjoyed every single point lol x

one glass of wine, an M and S walnut whip and a wee biscuit later....

oh no, that's gutting! Any ideas why? Maybe you'll have a super big weight loss next week? x

sparklysunbeam said:
oh no, that's gutting! Any ideas why? Maybe you'll have a super big weight loss next week? x

I think i'm not moving enough. So after my post I did a 38min power walk on the streets. Looked daft in my work skirt and trainers lol. Mad woman on the loose. I have stuck to the points and not used Ny weeklies. I'm getting a bit older and that doesn't help. I felt so bad at the scales I wanted to scream. It doesnt help when my husband has lost 14.5 in 3 weeks and me a meesly 3.5 x

Maybe you should try using your weeklies? I worked out what I've been eating and w/o the weeklies it's often under 1300/1200 calories a day. x

sparklysunbeam said:
Maybe you should try using your weeklies? I worked out what I've been eating and w/o the weeklies it's often under 1300/1200 calories a day. x

This week I am trying the exercise route and next week of no loss going to try weeklies. I had a rant when I got home. I have a few events coming up when I will have no choice but to use weeklies especially for wine lol x

Back