Anyone starting today

weelanie

Have had soooo many false starts. This time their is no excuse I am giving myself a kick up the backside and just doing it lol. Would be good to no others are doing the same. Good luck all x

Heya iv been on it for 12 days now n never lookd back. It just gets easier. My hubbys startd tody! Good luck xx

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 1 - 15.2 (33.2) Lost 9lb

Wow 9lbs is an amazing loss. I am trying to get my hubby to join us be he isn't having any of it. Life would be a lot easier of he would lol. Thanks for your support x

Thnk u! Once u get past tht first weigh in it gives u the incentive to keep goin. Im just excitd to see the weight fall off xx

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 1 - 15.2 (33.2) Lost 9lb

DaY 2 for me can't wait to get first week over. Hopefully be in ketosis then and have no headaches, no hunger and more energy. Lol. Need to lose threes stone, so long way t go.

Time2slim said:
DaY 2 for me can't wait to get first week over. Hopefully be in ketosis then and have no headaches, no hunger and more energy. Lol. Need to lose threes stone, so long way t go.

I'm on day 2 too, I had hunger pains yesterday but they have died down. I'm also swimming so hopefully will see results soon.

Hi Everyone , I have just received my First Weeks Exante pack , and had my first shake ( chocolate) and actually tasted really nice ! I know the daytimes are doable for me , however evenings are my worst time , watching Television , relaxing after putting kids to bed I tend to binge after dinner , on biscuits , cereal , chocolate , toast ..well anything really ! And i have ended up very unhappy with my size and the fact that none of my clothes fit anymore! I have also just started working out on my new treadmill and aim to burn 500 calories each time i workout.
I have to do this now as the tyre around my waist isn't acceptable anymore and spoils everything i wear . I hide myself from my hubby and look forward to the day when i can prance about in something nice without feeling like Mr blobby !

Good luck everyone .... x

Good luck KirstenLou. I am also a nightime snacker so i tend to say half of my bar to eat with a can of coke zero around 8ish.Its helped me :)

Hi GillyLasVagas , thanks for the tip , will defo try this evening , I was so hungry last night so decided to have an extra Exante soup , as i had finished my 3 meal replacements by 4pm yesterday ! .... so my calorie intake yesterday was 800 as opposed to 600 ... so i don't feel like i failed fully . This morning i have woken up extremely tired and just want to snuggle up in my duvet ,but that is not an option with 2 kids in the school holidays !!
Headache wise , there was a slight ache last night but nothing a paracetamol couldn't fix. I drank 3 litres of water yesterday which i felt helped fill my tummy , although i had to pee loads all day !!
Im feeling really positive and i think this is so far really going well . Just had my morning shake , they are quite thick so fill you up well.

Hope everyone continues doing so great !
kirstenlou

Diet coke helped me too when we I first tried the diet. It was a big help when we went out to a pub or to eat ice cream. I always had my coke so I could join in.

Back