Anyone starting tuesday?

Hi. I restarted today :) I have about 4 stone to lose in total. I am aiming for 2 stone first though as 4 stone just seems impossible right now xx

Hi!
I've just restarted today! So excited I have three stone to lose. Just got engaged to my long term boyfriend so have lots of motivation now!! Xx

Hi guys! How is everyone finding this week? Xx

So far so good for me I think, hopped on the scales this morning and have lost 6lbs so far. Bring on Monday weigh in!!
How are you doing? Im a bit nervous that the weekends here. Always find them hardest x

Hi, newbie here started Tuesday! This morning is really tough, I feel quite weak and dizzy, hoping it will pass soon! Also, its cake day in work, that is a killer! HELP ME!!

First week loss 5lbs - decided this morning to make a little stack of post it notes with the amount of kgs I have to lose and every time I lose one out it into another pile so I can watch them change over - you could do the same with lbs - hope it will motivate me to keep going

First week weigh in this morning and 9lbs off.
I like the post it idea! I have a huge chalkboard with the number of lbs I want to lose marked out on it and I cross out a square for each lb. It felt great to cross out 9 today :)
23lbs left to go xx

Back