• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone still do mix-2-max?

jaylou

Gold Member
Nope, not any more. I used to really like this in years gone by though! The only old plan I revert to is Sucess Express - and I'll be on that in a fortnight for sure!!! (post hols)

Depending on what you use your HEX's for I think EE is just as good. Unless you have free meals and use your HEX's for things like bread or cereal I don't see why M2M is needed.

Nope, not any more. I used to really like this in years gone by though! The only old plan I revert to is Sucess Express - and I'll be on that in a fortnight for sure!!! (post hols)

Depending on what you use your HEX's for I think EE is just as good. Unless you have free meals and use your HEX's for things like bread or cereal I don't see why M2M is needed.
Yeah, I like having free meals, then HEXs spare if I fancy a cereal bar or some bran cake, in addition to my cereal for brekkie.

sarah83

I will be a yummy mummy!
The only time I've really done M2M recently is when away with work.

I'll tend to leave first thing (about 6ish) so want something really filling before I go so I'll go for a green omelette and beans.

Then lunch I know will be a sandwich buffet, so can use my 2 Hex B's to have 4 triangles of ham/chicken/beef WM bread sandwich.

Then dinner I can go for either plan but usually a green for me.

I'll always take fruit to snack on, in the car or on the train but find M2M works well for me on these days as I want the 2 Hex B's for lunch.

I do it on occasion- if I have intended to do EE sometimes but it works out that my dinner had no meat then I may have a red tea on purpose just so that I can have 2 extra HEXs! I don't tend to snack between meals and my breakfasts are usually 1 HEX A and B so M2M still crops up occasionally- the only problem is the online food diary doesn't recognise it so I can't use that on those days!

xxx

ally7997

Silver Member
Yes I still do it alot at least 3-4 times a week I find it easy to make a pasta/cous cous lunch to take to work and then a meat and veg dinner in the eve, I don't really like EE as you can only have 2 HEX and if I have porridge for breakfast I have none left for the day so mix 2 max is flexible like that! X

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Sorry never really did M2M even when i was on it before.