ANYONE STILL ON?

Tee hee its a shame she didnt use contraceptives!
I mean its not like Im stupid Im a student Doctor for gods sake I know the risks and I wouldnt put me in an at risk category, maybe if I smoked or was older than I am maybe.
HUFF! lol.
Ill try the water thing thanks Mini n thanks for the hugs!
Isis thanks for the reassurance...
Clucks I feel like Im going mad I cant sleep! Im physically tired but mentally wide awake weird eh?
x

Pixie hun,

Physically tired but mentally wide awake goes with the territory of student, study blah blah blah doesn't it?

Don't worry about it:D If you need to get some sleep, try a bath or read if it helps you fall asleep (not the ruddy academic books though!!:eek: )

As I have posted before....."Tommorow is Not Today".

Lacey..xxx

hi Pixie
i had some "well-meaning" practice nurse tell me i was effectivly digging my own grave with a knife & fork once.Unfortunatly i am the type of person who diggs their heels in so i continued putting weight on.
like you i am also a health professional, all be it not a Dr, so i know the risks & now i'm doing something about it.
stay stong & stay on the packs, like the others said it DOES get easier to palate, i find using my hand blender makes them thicker & creamier tasting
xx:)

Thanks Pandora!
:D

Pixie hun,

Physically tired but mentally wide awake goes with the territory of student, study blah blah blah doesn't it?

Don't worry about it:D If you need to get some sleep, try a bath or read if it helps you fall asleep (not the ruddy academic books though!!:eek: )

As I have posted before....."Tommorow is Not Today".

Lacey..xxx

:eek: Busted!
LOL seriousley tho I think Im the only student EVER to be normally physically and mentally exhausted :(
I cant read or run a bath cos H2B is in bed asleep with an early start tmo and will disturb him so trying to stay on here with u lot egging me on :D

Its ALL about the football or cricket or darts or snooker or rugby sometimes horseracing oh and once crown green bowls!!!!! I am not kidding either LOL xxx

LOL seriousley tho I think Im the only student EVER to be normally physically and mentally exhausted :(

You're not so chill girl!!!!...lol

Many a night I felt like you did while I thrashed my way through 4 years of a Social Work Degree:eek:

You're completely normal:p

Lacey.x

I can go for lovely walks and bike rides with the kids but the weather has been so bloody awful in my neck of the woods... rain, rain, rain, rain & just for good measure a bit more!
My son got a BMX as one of his Xmas pressies & think he's managed to use it 2 or 3 times max as its always been raining at the weekends.
I don't mind the cold - but HATE rain at the weekends xxx

You're not so chill girl!!!!...lol

Many a night I felt like you did while I thrashed my way through 4 years of a Social Work Degree:eek:

You're completely normal:p

Lacey.x

Urgh excellent not the only one then!
My friend did a Social work degree while working at a kiddies home at night! THE NUTTER :eek:

Urgh excellent not the only one then!
My friend did a Social work degree while working at a kiddies home at night! THE NUTTER :eek:

:eek: ..lol...us Social Workers are all a bit bonkers I reckon. I don't think I could survive in my job without a sense of humour in the hardest of times.

I hope you're feeling better than earlier? Looks that way.:)

I can go for lovely walks and bike rides with the kids but the weather has been so bloody awful in my neck of the woods... rain, rain, rain, rain & just for good measure a bit more!
My son got a BMX as one of his Xmas pressies & think he's managed to use it 2 or 3 times max as its always been raining at the weekends.
I don't mind the cold - but HATE rain at the weekends xxx
Yeah its like that here!
We have fields at the back of our house and a river and I just stare longingly out the window throught the rain.....
Poor little un not being able to use his bike.
Still I heard this summer is set to be the hottest on record...

:eek: ..lol...us Social Workers are all a bit bonkers I reckon. I don't think I could survive in my job without a sense of humour in the hardest of times.

I hope you're feeling better than earlier? Looks that way.:)
Yeah I think I have just tipped over the edge into insanity now!
You are right she is mental and so is evryone she works with.
She thinks Im mad doing what I do but theres no way I could do what she does she works with sexually abused children :mad:

Well the woman deserves a medal - marvellous! I admire ANYONE who works with children & the elderly and the caring profession!!!!

Oh EXCEPT Pixie's nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!
Im gonna shut up about her now!
She was an ugly bugger anyway! lol

So it's safe to say she takes her "ugly" pills every morning then!!!:D

Yeah she fell from the sky and hit every branch on the way down!
I should have asked her if an ugly face weighed less than a normal one!
She should know GRR
Anyway I have finally given in to the tiredness!
Nite nite all!
x

Back