ANYONE STILL ON?

Sounds like our friends in here took you out of the mood you were in but I just wanted to agree.... that nurse! so nasty and so counter productive!

I had roughly the same amount to lose as you and although it was mentioned when I went to the nurse and monitored every six months too, it was in a supportive non judgemental way. My local GP practise is great I have nothing but praise for them and my doc was supportive when I went about LL too. I get so angry when I hear about negative stories like this, its just so sad. You know yourself as a student doctor you are there to help your patients not make them feel worse.

One of the things about the LL counselling is a bit later on they help you understand that when someone does say something offensive, its often more to do with THEM than you, but I think the others have sorted it out for you anyway!

In six months time when you go back much healthier, make sure you remind her you used to be overweight and found it very unhelpful to be put down for it! By then you will have the confidence to speak back!

For the time being lets keep remembering how ugly she was lmao!!!

Mags
xxx

Hi guys thanks!
Im just shattered but my mind wont stop racing!
The miserable cow said they were going to monitor my weight every time I go now (have to go every 6 months!)
Extra pressure which is not needed :(
Packs are making me feel nauseous too... did anyone else feel nauseous and does it pass?

x

Just picture her face though as your weight comes off......you show her you can do it, bet she cant/wont change her attitude. You are a stronger person than her, there are the odd minority who put a uniform on and it goes to there head...(no offence to anyone) but you do get them.

Back