Anyone tell me if this sounds ok?

b18buf

On day 3 just wondered if u can have a look see how im doing? Thanks lots

B vanilla activia yoghurt with an apple
1hifi light hexb (will have other bar later)

L jacket pot with spaghetti hoops and 30g cheddar hexa with large tin of carrots
Hanful of grapes, clementine
2nd hifi light bar b4 work in the evening

D as had a large lunch will just have a bachelors savoury rice while at work (as work evenings so easier to have my lunch and dinner around the other way)
Clementine

What do ya think? Xx

It's perfect for Extra Easy but as you've had no meat or fish you could actually have this for a Green day and have another HEA & HEB x

Ahh brill :) thanks for replying, had started doubting myself coz i was enjoying it so much lol thankyou xx

Hi
I' m new to this forum so would be greatful for some advice.
i don' t go the Slimming World groups and would like to know what people think about my food diary on an average day as i seem to have alot of Green days, here goes...........
Wake up in busy mode with my littl' n and have breakfast around 11am which is usually risotto rice with pasta, weird i know but i like the combination, 1 have around 300g altogether.
then lunch would be around 2-3 yogurts with my 1st he b which is 5scan bran.
Then for dinner more pasta n rice, and some tinned pineapple and a yogurt with the remaining heb i have for another 5 scan bran.
then for mu healthy a option i have as skimmed milk for my tea and coffee.

Does this sound ok, as i m not really losing much? or n e thing and have been on this for 2 weeks and have been using my syns on the weekends.

b18buf said:
Ahh brill :) thanks for replying, had started doubting myself coz i was enjoying it so much lol thankyou xx

Enjoy it, you can eat so much scrummy food. I sometimes wish I did green or red days to get extra A's and B's but usually just stick to EE as it is easiest! X

Thats what i thought, altho some days i havnt had meat or fish alot of the time i do so thought it best to stick to one rather than confuse things xx

nichola2424 said:
Hi
I' m new to this forum so would be greatful for some advice.
i don' t go the Slimming World groups and would like to know what people think about my food diary on an average day as i seem to have alot of Green days, here goes...........
Wake up in busy mode with my littl' n and have breakfast around 11am which is usually risotto rice with pasta, weird i know but i like the combination, 1 have around 300g altogether.
then lunch would be around 2-3 yogurts with my 1st he b which is 5scan bran.
Then for dinner more pasta n rice, and some tinned pineapple and a yogurt with the remaining heb i have for another 5 scan bran.
then for mu healthy a option i have as skimmed milk for my tea and coffee.

Does this sound ok, as i m not really losing much? or n e thing and have been on this for 2 weeks and have been using my syns on the weekends.

Hi I'm not an expert on Green days as I don't do them but will try to help.

For breakfast do you just have risotto rice and pasta or do you have anything on or with it?

Do you need 2-3 yogurts? Would you not be better having something on or with your scanbran ie. soup or some cheese spread? I don't eat scan bran but imagine they're quite dry, so do you put them in your yogurts?

Your tinned pineapple would either need to be a HEB or Synned as its not fresh, how about chopping a fresh one up into a large tupperware at the beginning of the week and then picking from there?

You don't seem to have much or any fruit or vegetables, try and have some with each meal if doing EE, I know you're doing green but it's still important to try and incorporate it.

As for your HEA, I don't drink tea or coffee so not sure how much you use but don't think it would be a whole one or two HEA's, if you measure out the milk at the beginning of the day and use it from that you might find you have some allowance free that you could possibly have some cheese with your scanbran?

Just a few ideas, good luck with SW.

Sorry also just thought, SW don't encourage you to save your syns until the weekend, try and incorporate a few in every day if you can, syns are there to be used x

b18buf said:
Thats what i thought, altho some days i havnt had meat or fish alot of the time i do so thought it best to stick to one rather than confuse things xx

That's very true, that's why I stick to EE but that day is definitely a great green day so if you end up having a day like this you could have another HEB which is certainly a bonus but if it's confusing you just stick to EE. Good luck x

Back