Anyone there?

Kater-tater

Gold Member
I was wondering if we could find out how many of us are currently following this diet?
its very quiet in here so i thought i would start a thread for the few of us that are here to chat and keep up with how each other are doing, show support etc

So hi, im katie and im on day 2! :rolleyes:

Hi
I'm Elaine, due to start Tuesday next week - thats when my shopping arrives lol. I think i'll be on here a lot as this will be my support, don't live close to anywhere with a class.
Good luck :)

Good luck to you as well hunny! Hopefully we all can support each other x

I'm Karen, and have just completed my 1st week.and lost 1.5lbs, but have been doing SW for a bit, and have lost 5st 4.5lbs with that, so 5st 6lbs in total, and still have about another 2 stone to go.

Kate- where bouts in Hampshire are you???

yay, people! :D

Tiggerfan I am from Gosport =/ lol

41 views means there must be some of you out there lol!

im just lurking as i cant get into it at the moment and still read the posts for inspiration
im right near you cupcakekatie in portsmouth

Hi, I have been following RC for a few weeks now ( ithink 7!) after having recently followed ww and sw and got nowhere fast i decided on achange and have found RC to work for me!. My weight loss is slow but at least its moving! And i have to say i am quite enjoying the plan and the excercise!

Good luck everyone.

Hi, My name is Shereen and I have been doing RC since April (Gosh feels like I should be at an AA meeting...lol). I have lost 25lbs so far, although have lost my way a little this week with having to work away but am back on track and hopefully I can get my 2 stone next week.

im just lurking as i cant get into it at the moment and still read the posts for inspiration
im right near you cupcakekatie in portsmouth

cool! *waves*
do you go to class??
there arny any in gosport which im a bit dissapointed by but oh well!

Hello everyone!
Glad there are a few of about!
Post your weigh ins dates, results, just how you are doing etc :p
Im on day 2 but have eaten my calories earnt through excercise as was feeling a bit faint and very hungry.
So not really following the kickstart as will be happy with any loss as ive been stuck at this weight for over 6 months, not for want of trying tho.:rolleyes:

Hi Katie

Been doing Rc for about 6weeks, lost just over 2 stone, next wi tomo so will update profile stats then.

dont come on too often, but am loving the plan and amazed how much I love the classes.

will pop in to chat but best of luck to all. xx

Back